X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Patrick76777
    thurm - Came on VERY strong at the end of the year. I could make a case for Thurm. Good stories, very funny, knows his football, he's on the lunch crew and he's very likable.

cher – Great year for Cher! Took the name Cher and ran with it. Did some funny things. Part of the Lunch Crew, Showed up at the Opener party. Knows his football. I thought this was his first year, I didn’t realize he’s been on the board since January 2003

EE – What can I say! Top 2 funniest guys on the board. Great stories. Took part in the great Minion battle of 2004. Was great in the Apprentice game. Took part in a Zone interview. Very good Zoner.

Once all the nominations are done, I nominate Patrick to give a brief synopsis of each poster nominated in each category.

Comment

• Patrick76777
      • Jul 2002

thurm - Came on VERY strong at the end of the year. I could make a case for Thurm. Good stories, very funny, knows his football, he's on the lunch crew and he's very likable.

cher – Great year for Cher! Took the name Cher and ran with it. Did some funny things. Part of the Lunch Crew, Showed up at the Opener party. Knows his football. I thought this was his first year, I didn’t realize he’s been on the board since January 2003

EE – What can I say! Top 2 funniest guys on the board. Great stories. Took part in the great Minion battle of 2004. Was great in the Apprentice game. Took part in a Zone interview. Very good Zoner.

BAM – Great year for BAM. We’ll call it his breakout year. He can take the slams and he can give them. Not the funniest poster on the board but he’s nowhere near the bottom of the list. He showed some skills with making highlight vids, He was very active in the political discussions but always kept a cool head and never had anybody want to kill him. Drives up for Parties and games. Great year for BAM!
      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
        • Aug 2004

BAM – Great year for BAM. We’ll call it his breakout year. He can take the slams and he can give them. Not the funniest poster on the board but he’s nowhere near the bottom of the list. He showed some skills with making highlight vids, He was very active in the political discussions but always kept a cool head and never had anybody want to kill him. Drives up for Parties and games. Great year for BAM!
        can't wait to see how Pat sums me up when I sweep.
        http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Patrick76777
          • Jul 2002

The Case for Patrick76777 as Zoner of the Year.

The Laugh Tracker which changed the Zone forever, The Zone Interviews, Hot Chick Stories, my part in the Minion Wars, My reluctance to restart the Minion wars and potentially preventing Minion War II, My 7 Zone lunches, The Personal Assistant game. My letter to Bills Punter Brian Moorman, Getting Mikey to admit that he paid for a BJ, That whole thread about Mikey and the BJ, The Milkshake picture with Thurm. The Thurm Handshake Story, Hitting up Zone tailgates, Catching a ball at the opener and sharing the story with zoners. The Poncho!, giving Cher his nickname., My part in the Zone KFC lunch, Being a Mod in the weight loss forum.

Just to name a few!
          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Patrick76777
            • Jul 2002

The Laugh Tracker which changed the Zone forever, The Zone Interviews, Hot Chick Stories, my part in the Minion Wars, My reluctance to restart the Minion wars and potentially preventing Minion War II, My 7 Zone lunches, The Personal Assistant game. My letter to Bills Punter Brian Moorman, Getting Mikey to admit that he paid for a BJ, That whole thread about Mikey and the BJ, The Milkshake picture with Thurm. The Thurm Handshake Story, Hitting up Zone tailgates, Catching a ball at the opener and sharing the story with zoners. The Poncho!, giving Cher his nickname., My part in the Zone KFC lunch, Being a Mod in the weight loss forum.

Just to name a few!
            And I forgot about the Death Pool!!!!!!
            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Just to name a few!
              Yes Pat You have had a strong year.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Just to name a few!
                Does your back hurt now? Pat is a good name for you!
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                  Does your back hurt now? Pat is a good name for you!
                  SLAM! I'm voting mybills as funniest poster.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Patrick76777
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                    SLAM! I'm voting mybills as funniest poster.

LMAO!
                    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                      • Jul 2002

Cher

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

LOG, EE

Comment

• northernbillfan
                          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Someone is a little full of himself today.

I nominate Zoner #666 SATAN!
                          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

Log, Dozer, Bam,
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

log and dozer
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                                Someone is a little full of himself today.
                                today?

Dozer
                                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍