X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
    that was great...even after I offered to give them the $1 for the upgrade he gave it to us for nothing...they don't exactly hire kids based on their IQ at those places.
    No, I think it was that he couldn't care less. Even the girl didn't care. Plus, I don't think he wanted to do another transaction because it would have been $1.08.

Could have been that the kid was being nice about it too. I try to look at it that way seeing as how jaded we are against much of the youth of today.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

that was great...even after I offered to give them the $1 for the upgrade he gave it to us for nothing...they don't exactly hire kids based on their IQ at those places.
      actually they just don't pay them enough to care.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
        actually they just don't pay them enough to care.
        sadly, that is true...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
          Now that I think about it, I was still kinda hungry. I wouldn't have gotten those queer strips, but I probably would have ordered something.
          I would have gotten something else but I figured that eating whole pieces of chicken would have taken longer...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

sadly, that is true...
            I will tell you what man. One summer before my senior year of School I worked at the Clarence rest stop on the Throughway at a Nathan's hot dogs with my one buddy. We got minimum wage and I could not have given 2 ****s about that place.

Comment

• Patrick76777
              • Jul 2002

I will tell you what man. One summer before my senior year of School I worked at the Clarence rest stop on the Throughway at a Nathan's hot dogs with my one buddy. We got minimum wage and I could not have given 2 ****s about that place.

See many hot chicks roll thru there?
              Resign our own guys!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                See many hot chicks roll thru there?
                Yep tons.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

The one girl who worked with me there wanted my nuts sooo Bad. I had a Super hot GF at the time. The Girl who wanted me was cute but no where near my GF. One day when she was leaving she handed me a letter all wrapped up. When I opened it there was a condom inside and directions to her house and everything. I pussied out and didn't go. What the F was I THINKING??? She wasn't the same towards me after that and she quit soon after.

Thanks for bringing back bad memories pat!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

The one girl who worked with me there wanted my nuts sooo Bad. I had a Super hot GF at the time. The Girl who wanted me was cute but no where near my GF. One day when she was leaving she handed me a letter all wrapped up. When I opened it there was a condom inside and directions to her house and everything. I pussied out and didn't go. What the F was I THINKING??? She wasn't the same towards me after that and she quit soon after.

Thanks for bringing back bad memories pat!!!
                    that is always a toughie...if the gf was that hot you were right to pass...

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

that is always a toughie...if the gf was that hot you were right to pass...
                      Super hot!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Super hot!!!
                        then, at the time, you did the right thing.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                          • Jan 2003

I know I will get chided for this, but doesn't it depend on how much you like the GF at the time? I mean if she is super hot but not giving you the time of day I guess maybe it wasn't worth it.

Of course I am not speaking from experience. I was in love with a super hot girl all through HS and I never really got anywhere with her although we were friends. I never really had what would be called a super hot GF. But when I had a GF, I would never consider cheating on her either. I'm boring that way.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

She was an absolute ***** to all my friends but she was cool to me. She banged very well also. All I am saying is that how often do you get a golden opportunity like that?

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

She was an absolute ***** to all my friends but she was cool to me. She banged very well also. All I am saying is that how often do you get a golden opportunity like that?
                              I just told you. For me, never.

Lucky dog.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                                Legendary Zoner
                                • Jul 2002

No wonder we are kindred spirits. My first job was at the Angola rest stop.

These cute twins worked there.

Comment

Working...
                                X