X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
    No wonder we are kindred spirits. My first job was at the Angola rest stop.

These cute twins worked there.
    It all makes sense now!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
      No wonder we are kindred spirits. My first job was at the Angola rest stop.

These cute twins worked there.
      That's why you negged him every chance you got?

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
        The one girl who worked with me there wanted my nuts sooo Bad. I had a Super hot GF at the time. The Girl who wanted me was cute but no where near my GF. One day when she was leaving she handed me a letter all wrapped up. When I opened it there was a condom inside and directions to her house and everything. I pussied out and didn't go. What the F was I THINKING??? She wasn't the same towards me after that and she quit soon after.

Thanks for bringing back bad memories pat!!!

Youth is wasted on the young my man! If that happens today, I bet you're car is leaving those Back to the Future Fire trails on the way to her house! It's happened to the best of us my man!
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Patrick76777
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          that is always a toughie...if the gf was that hot you were right to pass...

WRONG!!!!!!!

Where is this GF now? Not with you!
          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
            But when I had a GF, I would never consider cheating on her either. I'm boring that way.
            Nothing boring about that, CW. This is very respectable. I have also never cheated and never will cheat on a GF. My conscience would F with me too much.

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
              WRONG!!!!!!!

Where is this GF now? Not with you!
              but he didn't know that at the time...why mess things up when he had the hot gf that was already giving him some??

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                • Jul 2002

but he didn't know that at the time...why mess things up when he had the hot gf that was already giving him some??

Simple, the best sex is new sex!
                Resign our own guys!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

I think that was my thinking at the time.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

how could I forget!! "The Novel Female Effect"

Man, it is amazing what a male rat can do when you keep introducing a new female into the cage.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                      • Jul 2002

how could I forget!! "The Novel Female Effect"

Man, it is amazing what a male rat can do when you keep introducing a new female into the cage.

Hell yeah! I bet! If you put a hot chick in my cube with me, I'd never be on this site. I'd be the best worker in the world.
                      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Hell yeah! I bet! If you put a hot chick in my cube with me, I'd never be on this site. I'd be the best worker in the world.
                        if she's that hot would you actually get any work done...

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

That is true. I am older and wiser now.

A very similar thing happened to me around that same time. My buddy was hooking up with this super rich girl from amherst. They had a party one night at this huge mansion. When we got there she had a ton of her hot friends over(none of which I had ever met). Fast forward a couple hours and a bunch of bear and this real hot girl was sitting on my lap. The girl who's house it was says to me right in front of everyone and I will never forget this. "My friend thinks you are hot DO YOU WANT HER?" I was shocked and I blurted out " uh no " The girl on my lap gave me a dirty look and immediatly got up and walked away. Later on that night she went upstairs with one of my buddies. Even to this day I have no idea why I said that. I will say that about a year later I hooked up with the same girl and dated her for a few months, but I never lived that down with my buddies for a couple years.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                            • Jul 2002

A very similar thing happened to me around that same time. My buddy was hooking up with this super rich girl from amherst. They had a party one night at this huge mansion. When we got there she had a ton of her hot friends over(none of which I had ever met). Fast forward a couple hours and a bunch of bear and this real hot girl was sitting on my lap. The girl who's house it was says to me right in front of everyone and I will never forget this. "My friend thinks you are hot DO YOU WANT HER?" I was shocked and I blurted out " uh no " The girl on my lap gave me a dirty look and immediatly got up and walked away. Later on that night she went upstairs with one of my buddies. Even to this day I have no idea why I said that. I will say that about a year later I hooked up with the same girl and dated her for a few months, but I never lived that down with my buddies for a couple years.

LMAO! Great story! And i bet you'd NEVER say no now.
                            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

LMAO! Great story! And i bet you'd NEVER say no now.
                              It is hard to say. I think the only reason I said no at that party was becuase I was put on the spot and there were some people there who knew my GF so maybe that is why.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                                Give me a minute...
                                • Jul 2002

if you were unattached then that was a mistake...

Comment

Working...
                                X