Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Sabres Sale expected within 72 hrs!!!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by Sabre Ally
    Oh, hush. I'm trying to pretend to show support for Hamster even though he was my least favourite choice to win teh bid, and you're ruining my plans.
    Why has he been your least favorite choice? He's been the only one until Golisano's bid to step up to the plate, and he didn't do any BS show-off type stuff that could come back to haunt him like Bsssin did.

Hamister has some Wall Street guy as a big bucks partner too, I heard. Bettman referred to him as "Mr. Berman" last week. I don't recall exact details about the guy, but he allegedly is LOADED.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Just personal preference really.....something about him rubs me the wrong way. But that's ok, I'm just glad someone is finally going to own the team!

I never took Golisano seriously, I'm sure his 'bid' (if he even submitted one) was just political maneuvering.

What BS show-off type stuff did Bassin do? I don't watch Empire 24/7 like some of the people on here do (I hate the channel in fact) so most of the news I get is from here or The Buffalo News.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by Sabre Ally

What BS show-off type stuff did Bassin do? I don't watch Empire 24/7 like some of the people on here do (I hate the channel in fact) so most of the news I get is from here or The Buffalo News.
    He had a big press conference in front of the arena, said a deal was imminent, went on every radio and TV station for long interviews, Ted Nolan started talking.

It was a dog and pony show that suddenly got silent after about 2 weeks.