I will be in attendance at the game tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Armpalm Ali Musch
    The man - - - The legend
    • Sep 2004

I will be in attendance at the game tomorrow!

Hello everyone, tomorrow I am going to the Bills game vs. the Browns and if anyone wants me to take a trip over to their party section let me know.

Also, I want to let it known that I was once WallyTuggs over at the BuffaloRange and if anyone from over there is looking at this thread, reply or send me a PM. I definately want to meet up with some of you guys from the Range.

As of right now, Napalm is taking me under his wing and we are gonna have a blast pre-gaming tomorrow. I'll see everyone around 9:30am!

GO BILLS!

• mush69
    • Jan 2003

Well so be it! Stop in Drive 1 and come see the Offical Helmet Crew Tailgate! We are directly in front of the Pinto and park right along the pedestrian walkway. I got a 3.5 lb ham on the smoker right now and we usaully have a great attendance. Helmet Guy, Phil, Mikey82, SabreAlly, Voltron, Cordog and Dozer, Clump and Eb usually stop by on the way into the game!
    Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• Armpalm Ali Musch
      The man - - - The legend
      • Sep 2004

Will do. I've heard about some of the madness that goes on there and I can't wait to be a part of it tomorrow.

Comment

• mush69
        • Jan 2003

The Ham is done and I'm so close to being done myself. I gotta get to bed 4am is going to come quickly! I gotta pick up my buddy Glenn at 5 am and we will be on the road! See ya there Armpit!
        Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• NapalmDeath
          • Aug 2004

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Armpalm Ali Musch
            Will do. I've heard about some of the madness that goes on there and I can't wait to be a part of it tomorrow.

try not to stand in front of Mikey,when he's yelling,without wearing a raincoat.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
            X