Nate "the aint" Clements; On the Trade Block in '05!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Pink Bear
    • Dec 2004

Nate "the aint" Clements; On the Trade Block in '05!

The Pink Bear knows you pillowlickers take exception to the Bear Essentialists, like Black, Polar, Pooh, and Brown, but you need to listen up, juniors!

Nate "Coffin Cornered" Clements has been nothing but an overrated bust! Fumbling punt returns on special teams got Az Hakim thrown out of St.Louis. Nate's kick returning is less than stellar. I know you pillowlickers are going to bring up the 1 touchdown return and a few other plays but COME ON fellow Pinkamaniacs! Intercepting the Clowns McClown QB does not give you a pass for an array of bumbles, not to mention the potential season-ending Jimmy Smith 4th down conversion! Its time to put Troy "Visceral" Vincent back in his CB role and put Clements at 3rd corner where his skills belong!

If ya smellll what the Pink Bear is cookin!

You were just PWN3D by THE PINK BEAR!
  • dannyek71
    Drink Responsibly
    • Dec 2004

While Nate is not the most dominating corner in the league, he is by no means a bust.

The straight Dan doesnt know what the pink bear thinking.....
    [

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

"It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The Pink Bear
        The Pink Bear knows you pillowlickers take exception to the Bear Essentialists, like Black, Polar, Pooh, and Brown, but you need to listen up, juniors!

Nate "Coffin Cornered" Clements has been nothing but an overrated bust! Fumbling punt returns on special teams got Az Hakim thrown out of St.Louis. Nate's kick returning is less than stellar. I know you pillowlickers are going to bring up the 1 touchdown return and a few other plays but COME ON fellow Pinkamaniacs! Intercepting the Clowns McClown QB does not give you a pass for an array of bumbles, not to mention the potential season-ending Jimmy Smith 4th down conversion! Its time to put Troy "Visceral" Vincent back in his CB role and put Clements at 3rd corner where his skills belong!

If ya smellll what the Pink Bear is cookin!
        OpIv37 hears that David "The Giant Killer" Boston may be on the trading blocks. Since Eric "Dropped Ball" Moulds and Lee "Pound Cake" Evans absolutely blow, maybe we should trade a quality defender like Clements to a division rival for a washed-up doped-up problem child. JP "Loserman" won't be able to perform without some talent at WR. Then Buffalo will be the SB champs in 05.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

I smell what the Pink bear is cooking, but it smells like ****!

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

I agree with the Pink Bear!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

you would.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

STFU.
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

what did I say?

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                    what did I say?
                    not you, it was addressed to punk bear.
                    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Care Bear
                      • Dec 2004

This guy gives us bears a bad name. He reminds me of Grumpy Bear after he had his hydrocolonic in Episode 113. Buck up and be cheerful pinky!

Comment

• dannyek71
                        Drink Responsibly
                        • Dec 2004

You know who really sucks....

Brian "I cant even tackle a 300 pound dt" Moorman. If we cut him, then surely we will be a better team....

Many props to Pink "I cant get a bf" bear......
                        [

Comment

• The Pink Bear
                          • Dec 2004

In true pillowlicking form today!

Seeing as how LOG is the only true Pinkamaniac here, The Pink Bear declares the rest of you pillowlickers need to get a checkup from the neckup!

As for you Care Bear, The Pink Bear thinks you are an insult to the Bear Essentialists Movement and declares you should change your username to the Care Weasel immediately!

The Pink Bear would like to see Terrence "Tidal Wave" McGee in his proper role returning kicks AND punts! Put Johnathan "Not-so-fast-freddie" Smith back in the XFL where he and his F.Smith jersey belong! There's no need for pillowlicking goombas like him on the Buffalo Bills!

You were just PWN3D by THE PINK BEAR!

Comment

• dannyek71
                            Drink Responsibly
                            • Dec 2004

Sorry for my stupidity, but is pillowlicking a good thing or a bad thing, and what is it exactly.....
                            [

Comment

• danny4804
                              AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
                              • Dec 2003

Did you just whip out "checkup from the neckup"??? I think we can all agree on never saying that again

Comment

Working...
                              X