X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Anyone else feel like....

we're due for a huge let down game? I hope I'm wrong, but I have a very nervous feeling about this Bengals game.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

• The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by casdhf
    we're due for a huge let down game? I hope I'm wrong, but I have a very nervous feeling about this Bengals game.
    BELIEVE!
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

I'm really nervous about the Bengals, but I felt the same against the Browns, Fins, Seahawks and Rams. Maybe that's good.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Are you feeling this way because of how many points they put up against NE? If so, don't worry. NE always seems to struggle against the crappier teams, and play better against the better teams. It's weird, but true.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

The team knows how important this game is so this game I am not worried about. Next week against the 49ers I am worried because they suck and the players may look past that game and think of the Pittsburgh matchup...

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

we should have them in all catagories..

we should rush better against their defense,

we stop the rush better so they should struggle...

we should be able to pass better againt thier soft secondary...

our secondary is strong as hell and they should struggle..

our special teams beats everyones...

i like our chances.

if we lose this game it will be because drew has more than 3-4 turnovers.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
              • May 2004

Hey, Cincy is a tough, well coached team and we are going to their house. It will be a tough game but I think we will pull it out, I think the Bills are playing more as a team than the Bengals are right now.

Would it really be a let down game if we lost to a tough opponent on the road in a hard fought game? I don't think so.

As long as we play smart and don't hand them the game it should be our victory.....
              "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
              --Leo Durocher

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                • May 2003

Bro don't even start that crap now. Don't even come around here if your going to start with that. Nobody wants to hear it. I know we keep saying that we will be happy regardless of whether or not we make the playoffs, but who are we kidding? We'll be crushed. This team has literally risen from the ashes and has come much too far to stop believing now.

We are going to win baby. Don't worry.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                  • May 2003

Mybills? That is one wicked ass looking cat you got there. Yikes! Also, I never got a chance to thank you for changing your signature. How does it feel to know that you are the reason the Bills will make the playoffs? That's right, we'll owe it all to you.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

You're welcome, and..
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

I actually think Drew will have a big game throwing for 200+ yds, 3 td's 1 int.

First offensive play will be a bomb to Evans. If he connects it will open things up for Willis and Moulds. The bengals will have to choose their poison.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

Nope not at all. We will crush them.

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

We kinda had a letdown game against the fins and didn't play our best last week either, so I wouldn't say we're due.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• finsrclowns
                            • Apr 2004

On the road, getting off to a good start is very important. We did that well in Seattle, keeping the crowd out of it. I expect the weather to be poor, so it may be lower scoring than people expect. We want to run a lot, they know this, but I expect we will try to do so anyway. That means converting a lot of third and shorts, third and mediums. I hate to say this but my biggest worry going into this game is dropped passes that end drives. If you want to play ball control you have to convert third downs and minimize the false start/motion penalties that are often a problem on the road.

Even with nasty weather I'd love to see us come out in the hurry up to start the game. If we can score the first TD I think that will allow us to settle in and play like we can.
                            finsrclowns

Comment

• Goldengriff85
                              • Sep 2003

If our Defense shuts down their offense early and often I think we'll be fine. My concern is that Gray will just rush 4 and not blitz. That's why we fell behind against the Rams and the Fish. When we started blitzing we shut down their offenses and took the upper hand. We need to do the same thing Sunday and dictate the tempo.

We've come too far to look back now!! 10-6 is in sight and with a little help...

Comment

Working...
                              X