Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Denver -9 points, Jets -3 points

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Denver -9 points, Jets -3 points

just so you know.. both are favored to win.

like a few others have said.. Denver may not cover -9 points, but there is just absolutely no way that they lose that game.. no way no how no chance..

the jets are our only hope.. but they run the ball well and play good pass defense.. all they have to do is pound the crap out of the soft st. louis dline like dorsey levens did on the opening drive against philly.. and they should win.

i am going to be pissed off and down about this for a while.. i hate to be the one to be down about this.. but i just dont see how this can happen.. i can definately see us killing pitts backups.. and then watching the jets slowly eat up the rams..

i truely hope i am wrong.. buffalo has the worst god damn luck.. can we just get a break this time please.. let us be the panthers this year.. except with a slightly happier ending..

i just have this horrible feeling that no matter what, we will get screwed.. and those two sorry ass, undeserving teams (jets and broncos) will get in and then get killed in the first round.

i am trying to stay positive.. but i need some help.. someone tell me how this is possibly going to work out for us.. besides the "on any given sunday" stuff.

:bikerbabe
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    where is spaz when i need him.. he was always the most postive bastage around!

Visually stunning but camera-shy. Cntrygal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,603 Times in 4,539 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Okay.... Since you don't want to hear the "any given Sunday" crap... or how the Patsies probably never imagined the almighty powerful 2004 fish team beating them.....

EVEN if the football Gods are still not 100% on our side for this year, and we don't go any further (than beating Pitts). We accomplished ALOT this season after a very rocky start. These guys finally understand HOW to win. They WANT to win. They are playing as a TEAM. It's fantastic to see the change in attitude - by players and coaches. (I didn't like GW as a HC and couldn't stand KG). No matter what happens this Sunday, next year teams are going to see us on their schedules and NOT mark us as an automatic win.

Quote Originally Posted by notacon View Post
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatonka
    where is spaz when i need him.. he was always the most postive bastage around!

Can you blow me where the pampers is? Morgoth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I'm a Bills fan living in Colorado Springs. That puts me about 50 miles south of Denver. I hate the Broncos with the heat of a thousand white-hot suns. That being said I plan to will the Broncos to a loss and then laugh myself stupid while drinking heavily all day Sunday. Anyway, it's a 50-50 chance Plummer will implode and take the Broncos with him so cheer up.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    next year means nothing.. i dont want moral victories or any of that crap.. if we dont make the playoffs.. then it is all for nothing.. imho..

at least that is what i feel right this second.. i will probably change my mind in the offseason when i am getting excited for next season..

but right now.. it will be a huge disappointment if we miss the playoffs at 10-6.. that is just absurd to think that could happen.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth
    I'm a Bills fan living in Colorado Springs. That puts me about 50 miles south of Denver. I hate the Broncos with the heat of a thousand white-hot suns. That being said I plan to will the Broncos to a loss and then laugh myself stupid while drinking heavily all day Sunday. Anyway, it's a 50-50 chance Plummer will implode and take the Broncos with him so cheer up.
    that does make me feel a little better!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    next year means nothing.. i dont want moral victories or any of that crap.. if we dont make the playoffs.. then it is all for nothing.. imho..

at least that is what i feel right this second.. i will probably change my mind in the offseason when i am getting excited for next season..

but right now.. it will be a huge disappointment if we miss the playoffs at 10-6.. that is just absurd to think that could happen.

It sucks to miss the PO's at 10-6, esp when teams barely at .500 make it in... BUT, I'd rather be 10-6 and miss the PO's than less than .500

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Cntrygal
    It sucks to miss the PO's at 10-6, esp when teams barely at .500 make it in... BUT, I'd rather be 10-6 and miss the PO's than less than .500

why? the only difference is we draft lower..

either way the guys are playing golf during the playoffs.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

The draft is a crap shoot....

I'm really tired of hearing (and remembering) about the 70s...2-14, 3-13, 4 SB losses, RJ/DF debacle etc etc..... We've been a laughingstock with intermittent threat (to others) factors. It's nice to finish with a positive record.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I actually feel really good about it. I just have a feeling that this is going to happen. And I like Indy in Denver!
    Resign our own guys!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Cntrygal
    Your absolutely correct, at 10-6 you can use the fact that the Bills finished the season as the Leagues hottest team to attract Top Free Agents as well as to keep UFA from departing simply for more money.

Pat Williams will probably stay because of his position in a dominate defense and JJ might decide to stay as part of a unit that is over-acheiving and has one of the premeir position coaches.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Tatonka,

BILL-ieve. Too many things have fallen into place for this team, this is our destiny.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    I think the Rams will beat the Jets and kick them out of the playoffs.

The Rams are fighting for their own playoff lives over there. And it's at St. Louis. They'll come through for us.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    The thing I'd be pissed about is if we reverted back to the "bumbling" Bills. Not only would I be miserable/pissed watching the game, the Steelers fans at the bar are very loud and annoying. Last weekend they were yelling the "Let's Go Steelers" chant about every 5 minutes. Even when the game was over and we were an hour into the later games.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Miyagi
    I think the Rams will beat the Jets and kick them out of the playoffs.

The Rams are fighting for their own playoff lives over there. And it's at St. Louis. They'll come through for us.

That would be great!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by MBBedard
    Tatonka,

BILL-ieve. Too many things have fallen into place for this team, this is our destiny.

part of me does feel that way..

but the cynical side says no way..

i just wish that sunday would hurry up and get here.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Truth be told I think both teams will lose we will win and face SD. Im not just saying this as a Bills fan but more so because I truly believe with the way things have fallen into place this is what will happen.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Mularkey will be the difference for the Bills. No one knows Maddox like he does.

No victory is safe in the hands of Jake Plummer.

The Rams offense is healthy and at home.

I'm optimistic.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    part of me does feel that way..

but the cynical side says no way..

i just wish that sunday would hurry up and get here.

Youll find when you let go of that cynical side its a lot more fun to be a fan. Let loose. Live a little. BILL-ieve!!!