X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Bills #5 Seed

The Colts will play their starters today and defeat Denver.. while the Jets are once again without Abraham and have failed to produce a consistant pass rush in his absense.

The Jets wont get the production from Pennington's injured arm, and the Greatest show on Turf will flourish at home on the Turfwith a lack of a Jets pass rush.

The Bills will defeat the Steelers because Cowher will allow his student(MM) to walk all over the 2nd Stringers.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • BuffaloJayhawk
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by juice
    The Colts will play their starters today and defeat Denver.. while the Jets are once again without Abraham and have failed to produce a consistant pass rush in his absense.

The Jets wont get the production from Pennington's injured arm, and the Greatest show on Turf will flourish at home on the Turfwith a lack of a Jets pass rush.

The Bills will defeat the Steelers because Cowher will allow his student(MM) to walk all over the 2nd Stringers.
    that's all well and good and I hope it happens, but I hope that the Steelers don't LET us win.
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• alohabillsfan
      • Sep 2003

I will take the win anyway we get it! For all I care they could leave at half time! and give up!

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by juice
        oh the irony
        the dude abides

Comment

Working...
        X