Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dredsoe blames Josh Reed...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Dredsoe blames Josh Reed...

Bledsoe Angry: Drew Bledsoe felt there were penalties in this game that hurt them and set them back especially the offensive pass interference call against Josh Reed that took them out of a first and goal situation with a one point lead in the third quarter. He is angry that they didn't play better than they did. The bottom line he thinks is if they couldn't beat them with their backups in their, than they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. They played well at times but they just needed to not make the mistakes they did that took them out of scoring situations, the QB didn't think the team was tight however. Bledsoe said he's in a little bit of shock because he didn't anticipate not making the playoffs.'
    what a total piece of crap.. funny he didnt mention his sack that he took when he held the ball for two long in the fact of an 8 man blitz and got nailed, handed the ball to the steelers backups and watched as they ran into the endzone.. but he sure did take the time to point a finger at reed..

this is probably the most classless thing i have seen bledsoe do.

i really really which mo lewis would have ended his career in new england.. now bledsoe is turning into a cancer... what a total and compete loser in all senses of the word.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Wow...I'm shocked actually. Well this goes to show you how far gone he is. Not only has his football skills deteriorated, his class is now ebbing. He really should either retire or asked to be traded. He is not only hurting the Bills now but also himself.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    He's not blaming Josh Reed. Take off your HATING glasses. He's bitching about the ref's ****ty Offensive PI call, that is usually NEVER made.

Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo! Nighthawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cynical
    Wow...I'm shocked actually. Well this goes to show you how far gone he is. Not only has his football skills deteriorated, his class is now ebbing. He really should either retire or asked to be traded. He is not only hurting the Bills now but also himself.
    He is trying to find and out for his boneheaded play. He knows people are going to come down on him and he wants to bring somebody with him. I could take mistakes, but he makes mistakes at the most inappropriate times and they are BIG mistakes. Why should we, as Bills fans, accept rookie play from a veteran? I just don't understand that thinking...

The world needs a hero! LarryBoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    He's not blaming Josh Reed. Take off your HATING glasses. He's bitching about the ref's ****ty Offensive PI call, that is usually NEVER made.

Bills Rock!

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatonka
    what a total piece of crap.. funny he didnt mention his sack that he took when he held the ball for two long in the fact of an 8 man blitz and got nailed, handed the ball to the steelers backups and watched as they ran into the endzone.. but he sure did take the time to point a finger at reed..

this is probably the most classless thing i have seen bledsoe do.

i really really which mo lewis would have ended his career in new england.. now bledsoe is turning into a cancer... what a total and compete loser in all senses of the word.

Was it possible that he thought the call was just BS? How often do you see that call made? I can't believe that we were only called for 12 penalties. It seemed like a whole lot more.

If he WAS calling out Josh Reed on that, it was a low thing to do. Even YOU guys admit that he doesn't do that kind of thing.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by chernobylwraiths
    Was it possible that he thought the call was just BS? How often do you see that call made? I can't believe that we were only called for 12 penalties. It seemed like a whole lot more.

If he WAS calling out Josh Reed on that, it was a low thing to do. Even YOU guys admit that he doesn't do that kind of thing.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    I'd like to see the link to the quote (left out unintentionally?) for often you see things taken out of context.

Never trust a man wearing a sombrero BSXIII's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

It was a terrible call. The pass went to Shelton, and the pass interference call was on Reed. It would have gave the Bills first and goal on the 4, instead they faced 3-11 on about the 21. He's not blaming Reed, Reed did nothing wrong on the play.
    I'm a long time lurker

The world needs a hero! LarryBoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    OMG...talk about taking something out of context..I just watched the interview on BB.com and the reporter asked Bledsoe ABOUT that play. He was asked if they should have ran it on 3rd and 1 and he said no...the results of the play were good, but the pentality he thought was on Reed, though he did not watch the play again ruined it.

HE DID NOT BLAME THE LOSS ON REED.

If your gonna bash him, fine, but dont post crap.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Reed engaged the block too early...it was Reed's fault.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    talk about classless.... can't you guys find a better way to bash. i admit drew had a bad day, and you have lots to be upset about. Of course none of you are mentionioning all the toher mistake by the 52 gusy not named drew. but to wish a career ending injury on ANYONE is TRUELY classless.

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebenezer
    Reed engaged the block too early...it was Reed's fault.
    He bumped the guy and it was before the ball was thrown not in the air if I saw it correctly. I would like to see that play again.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    He bumped the guy and it was before the ball was thrown not in the air if I saw it correctly. I would like to see that play again.
    I saw the exact same thing. To take it one step further, I saw it thrown to and caught by another player (Shelton). But it's all a moot point. Bledsoe should have been preparing for a game this week, but was instead summoning a Tsunami in the Indian Ocean.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryBoy
    OMG...talk about taking something out of context..I just watched the interview on BB.com and the reporter asked Bledsoe ABOUT that play. He was asked if they should have ran it on 3rd and 1 and he said no...the results of the play were good, but the pentality he thought was on Reed, though he did not watch the play again ruined it.

HE DID NOT BLAME THE LOSS ON REED.

If your gonna bash him, fine, but dont post crap.
    Some people can't stick to the facts, though...and have to make up stuff

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    i got the quote from above from billsdaily.com.. the interview doesnt have a transcript that i have seen..

it was not left out unintentionally..

drew has been a total waste for this organization.. and i am not really worried about being classess towards him after reading that and after seeing what i have seen.. i wish another player would end his career.. honestly.. i dont hate the guy.. but i would get satisfaction out of whatever it took to get him out of a bills uniform so he would stop killing this team. anything.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    you don't hate him but you want someone to injure him enough to end his career? Am I reading that right?

eat, drink, and be merry cordog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatonka
    i got the quote from above from billsdaily.com.. the interview doesnt have a transcript that i have seen..

it was not left out unintentionally..

drew has been a total waste for this organization.. and i am not really worried about being classess towards him after reading that and after seeing what i have seen.. i wish another player would end his career.. honestly.. i dont hate the guy.. but i would get satisfaction out of whatever it took to get him out of a bills uniform so he would stop killing this team. anything.
    Now that is classless. Look the guy played like crap today, but to say he has killed this team, come on. This team killed itself today. From the gate, there were stupid penalties, stupid plays, and the list goes on. We had a chance to get the ball back with i believe 6 min. left and we stoped them on a 3 and 6 BUT Sam Adams jumped offsides. It looked to me like he timed it PERFECTLY, but if he did that is just inexcusable. Bad penalties, bad play, just a bad performance all around

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Philster
    you don't hate him but you want someone to injure him enough to end his career? Am I reading that right?
    That would be like me wanting a semi to run over Tatonka just so as to not see him post anymore - completely classless. And misspelling of name was intentional combined with his desire of bodily injury to a Bills player makes me think it WAS an intentional attempting to try to turn Bledsoe into a cancer on the Zone.
    Last edited by G. Host; 01-03-2005 at 12:02 AM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    This thread is disgusting. I can understand being frustrated today, and maybe having too much to drink after. However, crap like this will really turn mature posters away from these boards. Today it is understandable, but a lot of us newbies started coming to these boards because they are moderated and have high standards. I understand your frustration, but seriously, let's show some respect to these boards.