• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

The 2004 Season playoffs just started

And I for one am glad that we didn't make it there.

It was one thing to be embarrassed on National Tee Vee against the Patsies, but to be destroyed by the Colts on wild Card Sunday would have been worse, IMO.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Are you happy the Bills are not there, or do you think we'd have made a statement in the post season?
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

I'd like to think we would've gone all the way...guess I'm just an optimist when it comes to my team
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

DEFINITELY not glad we didn't make it. Extremely pissed off.

Comment

• capitolneal
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by northernbillfan

It was one thing to be embarrassed on National Tee Vee against the Patsies, but to be destroyed by the Colts on wild Card Sunday would have been worse, IMO.
          That is a stupid statement of course I want the bills to amke it I belive we would have matched up good against the colts are front seven against thiers
          and we have decent backs (coroner) I'm extremely pissed we didn't make it

Comment

• FTG
            • Aug 2004

I'd rather they were there. I doubt they could have beat the Colts but it wouda been fun hoping for it.
            Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Iehoshua
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by FTG
              I'd rather they were there. I doubt they could have beat the Colts but it wouda been fun hoping for it.
              I agree, better to be in than out. Who's to say we'd have gotten killed? What if the Colts had a bad day? We definitely have zero shot if we're out...

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

I can't believe you said this NBF. You would rather we didn't make it because you don't want to get embarassed? You have to be in the game to win it my friend. We are already embarassed anyway...

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                  • Jul 2002

WTF?????

I'm watching the Rams and Seahawks play a playoff game....we beat them by a combined 75-26 score!

Comment

• Billz_fan
                    • Jan 2003

I would have liked the team to have been in it this weekend

I found myself upset watching the Rams and Seahawks. All I could think of was how we thrashed both of those teams and are sitting home Of course thats the NFC for ya
                    The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

OMG! How could you say that, NBF? You have to play the game, to actually win it. Besides, if the Bills played like they had been playing for the 6 straight wins...I think they might have beaten the Colts. I just would have been happy to see them play on Sunday and knock the Jets out of it.

Comment

• imbondz
                        Democrats are people too
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
                        I can't believe you said this NBF. You would rather we didn't make it because you don't want to get embarassed? You have to be in the game to win it my friend. We are already embarassed anyway...
                        exactly. I was thinking the same thing. I'd still rather get blown out in the playoffs then not make it
                        My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by imbondz
                          exactly. I was thinking the same thing. I'd still rather get blown out in the playoffs then not make it
                          I would rather suffer thru another Music City Ripoff, than not be in the playoffs.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

I can see your point NBF, but I do disagree. Id rather be playing to see what this team can do with it all on the line, wait a sec thats what happened last week when we layed an egg. But still id rather us be there bc I really just wanna see TKO lay Peyton out.
                            COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Dozerdog
                              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

We were a combined 3-1 vs the teams that played yesterday- losing the last one on a final minute FG on the road.

Even getting hammered in the playoffs is better than not making the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X