BFZ Hockey Commissioner Don Cherry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    The Turkeys........
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Can anybody beat this guy? 1 goal stood between the Zamboni Kings from getting shut out.

4th & Long's Biitches are now the toast of two leagues. And it's not like he's loaded with name gfuys, either. Yashin, Shanahan are the only name guys on the squad. Guys like Pascal DuPuis, Brian Rolston, Milan Hedjuk are carrying the freight.

Andres Dackell? Are you kidding me?
    • File Type: jpg a.jpg (13.8 KB, 27 views)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Humped and spanked....' nuff said.

Doesn't hurt to get 7 points from Jan Hirdina-Pit, 6 from Radek Bonk -Ott, and 5 from Mike Modano & Ed Jovanowski. 32 assists? That's just sick
    • File Type: jpg a.jpg (15.6 KB, 27 views)

clumping platelets
    Fix is in

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Lack of scoring did in the East Bay Sharks. Neither team lit the barn on fire, but the Rochester Wildcats were not as boring or Dull as the opposition.

The Goaltending stats were evenly distributed, at 2 apiece. Peter Nedved led the Wildcats with 2 goals/ 3 assists. If you took a during this one, you didn't miss anything...
    • File Type: jpg a.jpg (15.0 KB, 26 views)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Man, this one was a heck of a lot closer than the final score let on. 5 100ths difference in GAA. 1 more stinkin' save. 1 additional tripping penalty.

This takes me back. Remember that hot looking cheerleader in high school? The one you didn't have the nerve to ask out? You know, the one with the hideously ugly girlfriend that looked like Sea Biscuit? Did you ever wonder if you just did that one thing different? What if? What if?

Well, you did ask that chearleader out, she cheated on ya with the QB of the football team. Turns out Seabiscuit's daddy was a multi millionaire who spoiled his kids. If only you made different choices...... where was this story going, anyway?

Glen Murray had 4 goals (Hat trickvs Calgary ) and 6 points to lead the Sabres.
    • File Type: jpg a.jpg (15.3 KB, 26 views)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Can it get any worse for the Sabre-laden Cable guys? This latest snapshot is of the Cable Guys owner, John Rigas trying to panhandle enough to aquire some healthy defenseman.

What's up with this Yahoo organization, anyways? Sergei Samsanov is listed on IR yet gets a goal and assist saturday night. John Leclair needs to go under the knife for a tear in his shoulder (out 3-4 months) and he's listed day to day. Is the Empire network running this league?
    • File Type: jpg a.jpg (16.9 KB, 26 views)
    Last edited by Don Cherry; 12-02-2002 at 11:41 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Yahoo is run by a bunch of yahoos. I hate it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    This news flash just in... Typ0 Slashers DID NOT LOSE! I repeat, the Typ0 Slashers DID NOT LOSE.

Marian Hossa led the improving Typ0s with 7 points (4 g/3a) and Sergei Gonchar had 3g /1a.

Well, I scolded the Puckheads to go out and get some toughness. They went out and got Fredrick Modin .....*sigh* *shakes head*. He's about as tough as Freddie Mercury. They did increase from 10 PIM's to 16, oficially moving them up from "sissy" status to "Wimps". "OOOHH! I'm scared! Puckheads are coming to town! Lock up the women and children!" Sheeesh!
    • File Type: jpg a.jpg (16.0 KB, 25 views)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    bbors won in what had to be the worst goaltending duel of the season. You would have thought Fernandez/Khabibulin would have trounced Turek/Guguire

Cardboard cutouts of Rusty Wallace obtained from the local beer store could have made more saves than these two. Collectively, both teams combined managed a single win.

The Kind Sharks continue to be led by Markus Naslund-van who had 5 points (2g/3a). Joe Thornton's 8 pt week (3g/5a) led bbors to victory.
    • File Type: jpg a.jpg (14.8 KB, 24 views)

clumping platelets
    Joe Sakic is available for the "right" package

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Sabre Ally and the peace Bridge Bombers skated to a 6-6 tie. Ally's 5 goaltenders combined for 6 starts and a shutout, led by Ed Belfour. She won 4 of 5 goaltending categories.

Meanwhile, the PBB's dominated the scoring. Pavol Demetra's hat trick highlighted a 7 point week, and Danny Heatley added 5 assists.

In an attempt to bolster the Sabre Ally lineup, she dealt Rob Dimao to Blame Canada for Dr Ethan Moreau. Dr Moreau will be conducting secret experiments on the Sabre Ally team, trying to combine hockey DNA with Animal DNA. Earlier experiments on Tie Domi produced a hockey player crossed with a baboon. While his hockey skills went unchanged, we have seen marked improvement in rudimentary typing skills and addition.

Mario skore 3 gols tonit / where is eveybody? i told u so! :bduff:
    • File Type: jpg a.jpg (15.2 KB, 24 views)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Can suck a golf-ball through a garden-hose. BironsGirl43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by Don Cherry
    This news flash just in... Typ0 Slashers DID NOT LOSE! I repeat, the Typ0 Slashers DID NOT LOSE.

Marian Hossa led the improving Typ0s with 7 points (4 g/3a) and Sergei Gonchar had 3g /1a.

Well, I scolded the Puckheads to go out and get some toughness. They went out and got Fredrick Modin .....*sigh* *shakes head*. He's about as tough as Freddie Mercury. They did increase from 10 PIM's to 16, oficially moving them up from "sissy" status to "Wimps". "OOOHH! I'm scared! Puckheads are coming to town! Lock up the women and children!" Sheeesh!
    Sorry sorry.. I wanted a skilled team that would rack up the points.. I didn't want goons.. lol.. Hey I increased on the penalties.. lol.. And I just got Matt Johnson.. is that good? LOL.. you should be scared.. lol.. we're dangerous now! mwahaha.. I picked Modin because he was available and could score.. anyway look someone took Allison....!!! GRR..... i knew that would happen!!
    ~*Let's go Buffalo*~