X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottLawrence
    • Jan 2004

Bledsoe Article.

Should be interesting the next couple weeks.

I for one, don't think Drew would accept a back up role.
    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

I don't think he would either
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

I think it all depends on re-structuring. Either get cut outright, or come back at less pay and beat Losman out for the job.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

When asked if he thought Bledsoe would accept a back-up role, Donahoe said he wouldn't speak for Bledsoe. He went on to say that wouldn't be a likely scenario - that the most likely would be Bledsoe returning as a starter, or an open competition with Losman.
        So the way I read this is either Drew is named the starter or he means to cut Drew if JP beats him in camp. Otherwise, he would be in a back-up role, which TD says isn't a likely scenario.

Since I highly doubt he will be named the starter, this has me thinking Drew will not be back next year (assuming JP can beat him in camp). Wishful thinking maybe, but it lines up with this latest comment.

Comment

• lordofgun
          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I like how this sounds...like the end of Bledsoe. I'll believe it when I see it though.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jan 2004

and You can see the rest of the interview on Sports xtra Sunday at 11:30 on WGRZ Ch 2

Comment

• olivia
              • Jan 2005

My first post ever. I am a first year Bill fan. I wrestled in the Big 10 and am a huge Lee Evans fan. I watched every Bill game this year and do not understand this Bledsoe bashing. The guy is a pure (tough) pocket passer with no speed. Once the offensive line started jelling the guy managed the game great and with that offensive system of pounding the ball with #21 and occasional going deep, Bledsoe is perfect. I thought I would do some research to see what the uproar was and found out the guy has had a different system and Offensive coach 5 times in the last 7 years. I want to see the Bills and Lee Evans get a Super Bowl Ring and I think you got to give Bledsoe a shot. If he looks bad then you replace him.

Comment

• helmetguy
                Touch the helmet for luck
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by olivia
                My first post ever. I am a first year Bill fan. I wrestled in the Big 10 and am a huge Lee Evans fan. I watched every Bill game this year and do not understand this Bledsoe bashing. The guy is a pure (tough) pocket passer with no speed. Once the offensive line started jelling the guy managed the game great and with that offensive system of pounding the ball with #21 and occasional going deep, Bledsoe is perfect. I thought I would do some research to see what the uproar was and found out the guy has had a different system and Offensive coach 5 times in the last 7 years. I want to see the Bills and Lee Evans get a Super Bowl Ring and I think you got to give Bledsoe a shot. If he looks bad then you replace him.
                Welcome to the 'Zone! Just a few words of caution: Objectivity, for the most part, is the forbidden fruit around here. Your first post makes 'way too much sense. Keep up the good work!
                Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

I am a first year football fan. I do not understand this Bledsoe bashing.
                  that explains it!
                  welcome to the zone!
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• FTG
                    • Aug 2004

We wanna see Lee Evans get a ring too. Thats why we want Drew outta here

Comment

• helmetguy
                      Touch the helmet for luck
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                      We wanna see Lee Evans get a ring too. Thats why we want Drew outta here
                      See what I mean, olivia? Some just have nothing substantive to add.
                      Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                      And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• FTG
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by helmetguy
                        It's called a differance of opinion. A lot of us think we have a better chance at that ring with someone else. We think we are right, you think you are. I think TD is starting to see our side. Are you gonna rip him if he does release Bledsoe?

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy
                          Not for nothing but..there's a big difference of opinion between a first year fan and a long time fan. Not saying one loves the Bills more than the other, just saying there's a big difference.

Now stfu or I'll never kiss your helmet again!
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• TheWingHead
                            • Sep 2003

Bledsoe is not Perfect, Peyton manning, Donavan mcnabb, these guys are perfect. Bledsoe is old his time is come and gone. Evans is young, J.P is young maybe in another 2-3 years there time will come we have a solid Defense and our coach is great. Bledsoe is the weakest link, Goodbye

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheWingHead
                              Peyton manning, Donavan mcnabb, these guys are perfect.
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X