X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sabre11
    • Aug 2002

FTC
    You mean you have DirectTV with the Sunday Ticket? I heard about LoDo's I might have to check it out.

Comment

• Jaded 7
      Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
      • Jul 2002

Flown, I still think Skins talk is worse than anything else. And the little I did see of that game was horrible. I thought Spurrier was annoying in that little interview he did with that girl before the game. But, what I hated the most about that game, other than the score lol was seeing Joe Theismann there, announcing! In his burgundy and gold tie! He annoys the hell out of me, more so than anyone else I know! Have you ever been to his restaurant in Old Town but the King Street metro? I've never been and frankly I wouldn't go there if it was the only place that had food in the world. I'd rather starve.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
      Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
      The only answer I found for all this hurt
      Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• FlownTheCoop
        Red Foreman says: Squish the Damn Fish
        • Aug 2002

S11-

Yep - DirecTV is right now the only satellite carrier with Sunday Ticket, although that may change AFTER this season.

LoDo's is a Bills bar, right near Coors Field in Denver - there are other places around the Springs to watch the games, but that's the best regular Buffalo bar 'round (and of course, when the Bills come to town, no Sabres, dammit...)

Jaded-

It definitely is annoying, although I no longer have to watch George (melting man) Michael do the Redskins schlocking every sportscast...

Believe it or not, Theismann's restaurant is a pretty decent sports bar and not bad food, once you get past the bad taste of Skins stuff on the walls...
        Comic Book Guy Last night's game was, without a doubt, the worst ever. Rest assured, I was on the internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.

Comment

• Sabre11
          • Aug 2002

FTC
          where do you live around the Springs? I might be able to help you out on the Sabres games if you are interested...and you can help me out on the Bills games...

Comment

• FlownTheCoop
            Red Foreman says: Squish the Damn Fish
            • Aug 2002

I'm over near the Broadmoor - I've got the Sabres games covered as well with Center Ice...

I'm just annoyed that I moved here two days after the Sabres were at the Pepsi Center last January, and now the Sabres aren't coming at all this season.

Oh well, at least I get to see the Bills this fall at Invesco...
            Comic Book Guy Last night's game was, without a doubt, the worst ever. Rest assured, I was on the internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.

Comment

• Cntrygal
              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
              • Jul 2002

Welcome FlownTheCoop!!!!!!!!!!! :)
              Originally posted by notacon
              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

welcome aboard FTC!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• denverbills
                  • Aug 2002

Check out the Colorado Bills Backers in downtown Denver...big plans for the Bills game 9/22

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Welcome denverbills! I know we have a few people from your area. Hope you have a GREAT time!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                      • Jul 2002

Welcome denverbills!!!!!!!!!!

I can manage it, I plan on coming in for the game!
                      Originally posted by notacon
                      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Sabre11
                        • Aug 2002

Thanks for the invite DenverBills, i'm already a member of that site...

Comment

Working...
                        X