Thread: This is almost as good as a Bills SB win

Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls Bill Brasky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

This is almost as good as a Bills SB win

95% of my friends from college are Philly fans.... I'm lovin this!!!

Serves all these ****talkers right!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I can't stand TO, Freddy Mitchell, and philly fans. I don't have any reason to hate any of the Pats. They are a model team!

I guess I'm not the jealous type.

Byrd.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Just to give you an idea of how dumb they are.... They are all going nuts right now...

McNabb is basically an "antichrist", but 2 weeks ago the same idiots said he was "the best QB ever"

The team "sucks", but 2 weeks ago after the Minn. game they were "the best team in the NFL"

The fans left the Eagles for dead after TO's injury, then they beat Minn. and the fans thought they were the best team since the '88 49ers... and now they suck.

I've had it with these ******ed fairweather Eagles fans. They can't make up their frickin mind and all the press does is talk up these ******s like they're the best fans in the NFL cuz they get drunk and don't have any logical thinkin process. I hope this city self-destructs and I wake up tomorrow to nothing but a barren wasteland in SouthEaster PA so we don't have to deal with these idiots for another season of *****ing.

McNabb is gonna get castrated by these fans... some of them are already calling for a trade. I hope it happens cuz there's 31 other teams that would take him. Remember, these are the same idiot fans that wanted Tim Couch and Ricky Williams over McNabb...

How man pass attempts did he have?? (somewhere around 50 or 60??), he should have had 5 INT's against NE's defense. He had no pass blocking, and Westbrook was a nonfactor and they're gonna blame it all on him. I'm surprised he did as well as he did. All week they talked about using Westbrook and that he was the key and they come out on the first few drives of the game and do nothing but pass... awesome coaching.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Don't rub it in their faces too much, they might pull a knife on you.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    As much as I wanted the Pats to lose, I didn't want Philly fans to get the win.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by The Natrix
    Don't rub it in their faces too much, they might pull a knife on you.
    I agree, they made it alot farther than our sorry a$$'s

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by billsfanone
    As much as I wanted the Pats to lose, I didn't want Philly fans to get the win.
    my feelings exactly.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    This is almost as good as a Bills SB win
    ARE YOU INSANE??? How the hell can watching a team from our own damn division win their 3rd Super Bowl while we have NONE and have been to 4 be ALMOST as good as a Bills Super Bowl win!??!?!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    This was the icing on a disappointing Bills season.....

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    ARE YOU INSANE??? How the hell can watching a team from our own damn division win their 3rd Super Bowl while we have NONE and have been to 4 be ALMOST as good as a Bills Super Bowl win!??!?!
    I couldn't have said it better, without getting a warning.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan Reimers
    I couldn't have said it better, without getting a warning.
    I toned it down compared to what I wanted to say.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    You don't understand the people I associate with and the amount of ****talking I heard for the last two weeks.

Of course I'm pissed the Pats one, it's BS and I can't wait til us Bills fans can claim a Lombardi trophy... but I'm much happier that the Eagles lost.

Keep in mind I was severly wasted last night as well, I guess I could have worded it better. Sorry your majesty, Mikey.

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    I agree with you Jfree, McNabb did the best he could do with what he was given that pocket collapsed around him every single snap. Westbrook didnt even show up to the game. I am not sure why they didnt try to bring Levens in to mix it up but that is besides the point.

I also agree with Mikey, how is the Pats winning a good thing. They just continue to roll foward. There is really no way we can win the division with out dismantling the Pats. Every year they win seems like another year the Bills have to climb mount Everest.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

I'm right, Miyagi is wrong. HAMMER's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by jfreeman
    Just to give you an idea of how dumb they are.... They are all going nuts right now...

McNabb is basically an "antichrist", but 2 weeks ago the same idiots said he was "the best QB ever"

The team "sucks", but 2 weeks ago after the Minn. game they were "the best team in the NFL"

The fans left the Eagles for dead after TO's injury, then they beat Minn. and the fans thought they were the best team since the '88 49ers... and now they suck.

I've had it with these ******ed fairweather Eagles fans. They can't make up their frickin mind and all the press does is talk up these ******s like they're the best fans in the NFL cuz they get drunk and don't have any logical thinkin process. I hope this city self-destructs and I wake up tomorrow to nothing but a barren wasteland in SouthEaster PA so we don't have to deal with these idiots for another season of *****ing.

McNabb is gonna get castrated by these fans... some of them are already calling for a trade. I hope it happens cuz there's 31 other teams that would take him. Remember, these are the same idiot fans that wanted Tim Couch and Ricky Williams over McNabb...

How man pass attempts did he have?? (somewhere around 50 or 60??), he should have had 5 INT's against NE's defense. He had no pass blocking, and Westbrook was a nonfactor and they're gonna blame it all on him. I'm surprised he did as well as he did. All week they talked about using Westbrook and that he was the key and they come out on the first few drives of the game and do nothing but pass... awesome coaching.
    Hmmmm....sounds like a LOT of people on this site.