• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marino13Phins
    Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Bufftp
    he can read, Dr. Zuess is required text at University of Miami's advanced placement Rhetoric classes.

Exactly Bufftp. The nerve of some people. Dr. Suess make Mark Twain look like a jackass.

Comment

• STAMPY
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
      LOL! What a bunch of candy-asses. I've seen better smack at a nursery school. Stampy, you need to lay off the Wrestling Tapes dude, it's pretty ****in lame. Face it dog, you ain't got no ****in game.
      This coming from a dumb ass redneck who drove his ass to florida with his butt buddy... To **** up Regor.

Get this guys this guy drove instead of flew because he couldn't get his ax on the plane through security... I guess you're just not very bright. Why didn't you just buy a ****in Ax at Sears in Florida. Ya could have ****in flew in ya dumb ****.

forward redneck life is cool right!!!! Ill tell ya how red neck this mother ****er is...
      You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table. Man You think the O.J. trial was the big Sunkist and Minutemaid taste test. Your ****ing home has more miles on it than your car. Dude for gods sake You prefer car keys to Q-tips

Forward you're nuts dawg. I dunno why your name is forwards bro. Everything you do is backwards. Look at your lifestyle. you still ****in piss on the lawn. And we're not talking about pissing on the lawn when you're piss drunk. It's your damn life. Also rumor has it you like to receive. You and Canadian Eh like to play catch. He likes the shotgun i hear but you prefer the wam, bam, thank you bam style. You like to receive huh? To each his own, You ****in ******, sorry im homo phobic? What i'd like to do is drag your ****in gayass on the back of that trailer you call a home ya vile, disgusting Queer. You like it RAW. You sick freak

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

I dont know how you find all this time to trash talk. It must really interfere with your schedule of taking pictures of yourself in front of your Rock poster. You seem to be pretty high or yourself, arrogant even. Your Parade!? You share that parade with 23,000 other gays and lesbians. Speaking of which how will you spending your Valentines day? Nice and Cozy with a novel, or will you live a little and try to pull some hot babe online for cybersex.

So how about it champ? A Valentines Day Massacre?
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• STAMPY
          Hall of Fame Zoner
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
          I dont know how you find all this time to trash talk. It must really interfere with your schedule of taking pictures of yourself in front of your Rock poster. You seem to be pretty high or yourself, arrogant even. Your Parade!? You share that parade with 23,000 other gays and lesbians. Speaking of which how will you spending your Valentines day? Nice and Cozy with a novel, or will you live a little and try to pull some hot babe online for cybersex.

So how about it champ? A Valentines Day Massacre?
          that was pathetic

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by STAMPY
            This coming from a dumb ass redneck who drove his ass to florida with his butt buddy... To **** up Regor.

Get this guys this guy drove instead of flew because he couldn't get his ax on the plane through security... I guess you're just not very bright. Why didn't you just buy a ****in Ax at Sears in Florida. Ya could have ****in flew in ya dumb ****.

forward redneck life is cool right!!!! Ill tell ya how red neck this mother ****er is...
            You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table. Man You think the O.J. trial was the big Sunkist and Minutemaid taste test. Your ****ing home has more miles on it than your car. Dude for gods sake You prefer car keys to Q-tips

Forward you're nuts dawg. I dunno why your name is forwards bro. Everything you do is backwards. Look at your lifestyle. you still ****in piss on the lawn. And we're not talking about pissing on the lawn when you're piss drunk. It's your damn life. Also rumor has it you like to receive. You and Canadian Eh like to play catch. He likes the shotgun i hear but you prefer the wam, bam, thank you bam style. You like to receive huh? To each his own, You ****in ******, sorry im homo phobic? What i'd like to do is drag your ****in gayass on the back of that trailer you call a home ya vile, disgusting Queer. You like it RAW. You sick freak

All of this coming from a guy with a user title "the shocker". What is that, your finishing move when you are trying to steal your little brother's candy? Your smack is ****in borrringggg, not to mention unoriginal. If I wanted to see redneck jokes, I'd watch your daddy Jeff Foxworthy on TV.
            As for the buying an axe at Sears, dude, just because you are night cleanup boy there, doesn't mean you have to try to make sales.
            Dude, you know I'm not queer, you still mad that I wouldn't let you toss my salad?
            Stampy, that's an original name. I suppose it's because of all the food stamps you get each month. I heard you then trade them to regor for crack....brown crack that is.

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by STAMPY
              that was pathetic
              I agree, I think foward lat should step up in my place.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Bling
                • Jul 2004

I'm actually scared of you guys. You seem like the type that'd want to murder me if I kicked your arse.

Comment

• Bling
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                  All of this coming from a guy with a user title "the shocker". What is that, your finishing move when you are trying to steal your little brother's candy? Your smack is ****in borrringggg, not to mention unoriginal. If I wanted to see redneck jokes, I'd watch your daddy Jeff Foxworthy on TV.
                  As for the buying an axe at Sears, dude, just because you are night cleanup boy there, doesn't mean you have to try to make sales.
                  Dude, you know I'm not queer, you still mad that I wouldn't let you toss my salad?
                  Stampy, that's an original name. I suppose it's because of all the food stamps you get each month. I heard you then trade them to regor for crack....brown crack that is.

Best crap I've seen so far.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                    • Aug 2004

I don't know what's worse bling, you or the fact that you are the worst excuse for a midget I've ever seen on here.
                    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• STAMPY
                      Hall of Fame Zoner
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloJayhawk
                      I don't know what's worse bling, you or the fact that you are the worst excuse for a midget I've ever seen on here.
                      Bling's Hero
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Mr.Reality
                        • Nov 2002

You guys realize you have less than 48 hours, right?

I suggest you cut the small talk and get to practicin'. I expect ten pages by Monday.

Comment

• The Natrix
                          • Jul 2002

expect the majestic like flint,
                          Stich
                          Ten pages are the craves
                          of every little ten year-old zoner craves
                          the educational master
                          Flip **** past yer
                          stitched up dim wit.

Byrd.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                            • Aug 2004

****nut
                            http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

I'm here for some target practice.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                                Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                                • Jul 2002

monkeyboy
                                I know you are but what am I?
                                ****nut
                                With witty replies like that your should count yourself lucky that you withdrew from the competition. You would have been eaten alive, and spit out as chum for the sharks.
                                When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X