Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Insult tourny practice ring

Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Insult tourny practice ring

You can use this thread as a practice ring to start sparring for the upcoming insult tourny.

This thread will remain unmoderated, but remember it's just practice. Don't waste your good material.

Pick on ANYONE who enters this thread, even if they are not in the tourny.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Hey *******s, show me what you got. *****es.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by billsfanone
    Hey *******s, show me what you got. *****es.
    hey what's up ya lil twirp. Look at ya, all 48 inches of ya. Dumb****One you know what you remind me of? A movie star!!! Yes a star... THEY CALL HIM WILLOW! Same size, same look, Even the freakin hair. Hey size doesn't matter RIGHT man... you are proof ya lil bastard. You are one bad mama jamma. One tough cookie. Twisted Steel with Sex Appeal. Size is Overrated right buddy. Your whore of a wife needs to understand. Not every man is built like a HULK. Ya you're not cocked and locked and ready to load like ME. But you do have your fine points. Discount clothing. You still fit into young mens. The man can still gets away buying kicks in the kid department.

Extra income. At the next zone tailgate we can do BF1 tossings. He's got a big mouth of course but that's just to make up for ALL his short comings. I still like the lil fella. He's a good guy.

And i gotta love his tough guy stories about how he beat up some guy on bourbon street. Some guy who had a knife. Supposedly BF1 choked him out. he layeth the smack on the guy. but BF1 you can't beat me, You can't see me, you see my knees Beeeeeeee Don't sing it, bring it ya ****in ******!!!

{i just threw that out quick, real short no pun intended}
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by northernbillfan
    You can use this thread as a practice ring to start sparring for the upcoming insult tourny.
    Are you in the tourney? Get your jollies elsewhere.

Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    His attention span is as short as he is.

But anyway, this thread can be used by anyone, but they should realize that once they post here, they become a punching bag.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by northernbillfan
    His attention span is as short as he is.

But anyway, this thread can be used by anyone, but they should realize that once they post here, they become a punching bag.
    He quoted you, numbnuts.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by STAMPY
    hey what's up ya lil twirp. Look at ya, all 48 inches of ya. Dumb****One you know what you remind me of? A movie star!!! Yes a star... THEY CALL HIM WILLOW! Same size, same look, Even the freakin hair. Hey size doesn't matter RIGHT man... you are proof ya lil bastard. You are one bad mama jamma. One tough cookie. Twisted Steel with Sex Appeal. Size is Overrated right buddy. Your whore of a wife needs to understand. Not every man is built like a HULK. Ya you're not cocked and locked and ready to load like ME. But you do have your fine points. Discount clothing. You still fit into young mens. The man can still gets away buying kicks in the kid department.

Extra income. At the next zone tailgate we can do BF1 tossings. He's got a big mouth of course but that's just to make up for ALL his short comings. I still like the lil fella. He's a good guy.

And i gotta love his tough guy stories about how he beat up some guy on bourbon street. Some guy who had a knife. Supposedly BF1 choked him out. he layeth the smack on the guy. but BF1 you can't beat me, You can't see me, you see my knees Beeeeeeee Don't sing it, bring it ya ****in ******!!!

Why are you so mean?

I'm glad I layed 500 zbs in you to win.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    For once I agree with Allen Iverson:

If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    **** *****, if your cross-over is as weak as your yellow and green colors, you might have to take an early exit.

Byrd.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by The Natrix
    **** *****, if your cross-over is as weak as your yellow and green colors, you might have to take an early exit.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Please respond when a post is directed at you, STAMPAGE.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    monkeyboy
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

I hate rap.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

You didnt throw that out. About 5 different wrestlers did, you just wasted everyones time with a 9 page rant using nursery rhymes. So go back to watching sweaty men roll around on the ground.

No your role, and shut your mouth.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by MBBedard
    You didnt throw that out. About 5 different wrestlers did, you just wasted everyones time with a 9 page rant using nursery rhymes. So go back to watching sweaty men roll around on the ground.

Know your role.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by SabreEleven
    Know your role.

**** That. Spelling is for

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I know you are but what am I?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by MBBedard

besides layeth the smack? Where was that stolen from wrasslin?
    you amuse me. Bottomline is you threw fire on me dawg... I got something for ya if ya get by the first round

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Why wait until I get by the 1st round. Why dont we line up toe to toe in the first round? I am sure LOG will arrange it.

Step it up or Go Home.

Shinier than your mom Shiny Chicken's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    This is gonna be easier than I thought...