Thread: Sabres shoud go back to original line pairings.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Sabres shoud go back to original line pairings.

At the beginning of the year, they kept saying how Connolly and Hecht have great chemistry together. I still think they do when I see them on the powerplay. Fix the lines back to the way they were at the beginning of the year. Gratton and Satan were playing great together. Why break them up? After that one bad game in Chicago, Lindy Ruff totally juggled his lines up. Go back to the lines you liked in pre-season and at the beginning of the year LINDY!!!!!!!!!

Pyatt-Gratton-Satan
    Hecht-Connolly-Dumont
    Barnes-Mair-Varada
    Ray-Brown-Boulton

CONNOLLY IS A CENTER LINDY!! NOT A WINGER!!!! I just wanted to add that the lines are the same except that Brown and Mair are switched. Brown deserves to be on the fourth line with his streaky, horibly, horribly streaky play. Mair shows up every night and had better offensive talent than Brown. Do these lines LINDY!! Or you could be the NEXT COACH OUT AFTER SUTtER!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    That's Ruff for you. The idiot never leaves the lines the same way two games in a row. It's really annoying.

Football-Sport of the Gods Buffarama's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Same old same old from Lindy. Like putting Gilmour on the wing after he came here, dumb dumb dumb.
    Ruff is a lousy coach. Regier is a worse GM for keeping him.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I do like Lindy Ruff. I think he is a nice guy. But he should switch back to his original lines. The lines he started with when they won their first 3 games. I don't see other coaches constantly juggling. Just fix the lines Lindy, or you could be the next coach out.

Virginia Beach, VA, USA, Earth, Milky Way
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I Agree Also.

They Had an Impressive Preseason.
    and a Great 1st 2 games and he starts playing Musical Lines after 1 LOSS!!!??

Come on. Thats Bull. Put the lines Back to Normal, Play Biron, Norenon is Winless un the Sabres Jersey. Send him to The Minors and train Miller Some More. Miller has a Great Past So All he Needs to Do is get up to NHL Speed.
    and he aint gonna do that playing AHL teams (cept Maybe vs NORFOLK and HOUSTON.)

Detroit Owes us One for Giving Up hasek so they could get the Cup. and the Selfish Dick Retired After he Got the Cup.

Overall Lindy Should Have (but i guess doesnt) the common sence to Put the Lines Back after the 12 Game Winless Streak.
    Skate Zilla
    -----------------------
    Skate Zilla HD Studios:
    SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Zilla-

Looking back, I'm happy Hasek got his ring wit Detroit. Seeing how Rigas lied to the NHL, their Fans, Stockholders, and most likely their players, Give credit to Hasek for getting out while he still could.

short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    ruff was a much better player than he is a coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I can't totally blame Ruff. I think he is a decent coach. Unless a great coach was available, other than the high priced Sutter, I doubt the Sabres would get rid of Ruff for now. I just hope he gets his lines back to the way that they used to be.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Power to Give Rep
    Ruff doesn't leave the lines together for more than a period, a game would be asking to much. It seems like most of time, if a line doesn't score the next shift after putting them together, he changes them for the next shift. How are guys suppose to get used to playing together?

The man in charge - Don't U forget it! BillC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    IF Allison comes back this season, he's going to be not nearly the guy he was to start the year.

I bet as soon as someone gets hurt on the team that picked him up, he'll drop him. If not, he's taking up a spot that could be used by someon else.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    How'd Miller do? Was he sucking? Why'd they send him back down? I don't see too many Sabre games.

In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Miller was decent for two periods in his debut Vs the Devils, and pitched a shutout for about 45 minutes. Then he got a bit nervous and let in some softies and lost the game.

He played average in a 5-3 win vs Columbus a few days later.

This kid needs to play every day in the AHL- just like Nooronen, Biron, and Steve Shields did before them. They all developed into solid guys because of the steady work. He will get embarrassed and might slide backwards if thrown to the wolves too early. I don't want to have another Luongo/DiPietro situation here, with a kid getting shell shocked and losing confidence off the bat. Not with the depth we already got.

I think the Sabres wanted to stir some trade debate, that's why he got up here in the first place.