• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr.Reality
    They’d have to dust your ***** for fingerprints just to have some measurable evidence to your existence
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Ill be back in a few hours.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

Minus a couple of zingers, the first round pretty much blows. I would say that Crisis had the strongest response of the group so far. MBBEDARD started off strong and is repeating his insults in different ways throughout the thread. Mr. R stepped in with some nice Dennis Miller like comments. However, much like Monday Night Football, only a select few will understand this style of humor. Getting a nudge forward would be about as easy as scraping a full grown porkchop off the side of Alexander Pushkin's face. (see what I mean?)

Comment

• Bling
          • Jul 2004

Yeah, your plan to make me anxious is going to back fire, it actually gave me time to prepare.

Comment

• Bling
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by RedEyE
            Minus a couple of zingers, the first round pretty much blows. I would say that Crisis had the strongest response of the group so far. MBBEDARD started off strong and is repeating his insults in different ways throughout the thread. Mr. R stepped in with some nice Dennis Miller like comments. However, much like Monday Night Football, only a select few will understand this style of humor. Getting a nudge forward would be about as easy as scraping a full grown porkchop off the side of Alexander Pushkin's face. (see what I mean?)

Comment

• Mr.Reality
              • Nov 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
              I hear that last month around this time, your underwear had to apply for giant red tsunami aid. Over 300,000 cotton fibers were destroyed.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mr.Reality

I second that .... THAT is a great zinger.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

Jesus. Sabre11 and Bling have a whole 1 post each. Who matched up Beavis and Butthead in round one? This is awful. I'm suprised it's not filled with Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh and Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh.

Comment

• imbondz
                    Democrats are people too
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun
                    Since you brought up used maxi-pads...

I hear that last month around this time, your underwear had to apply for giant red tsunami aid. Over 300,000 cotton fibers were destroyed.
                    !!!
                    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                      Shinier than your mom
                      • Jul 2002

that was a quality one-liner

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                        • Jan 2003

This whole contest is sofaking lame. So many gay, mother, screwing the gf/wife, ******ed, and children jokes are killing it.

The reason why the regulars in an insult tournament work better is because everyone knows them. Trying to insult someone you hardly know is much more difficult to get good material.

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Technically it was two lines.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                            Shinier than your mom
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                            This whole contest is sofaking lame. So many gay, mother, screwing the gf/wife, ******ed, and children jokes are killing it.

The reason why the regulars in an insult tournament work better is because everyone knows them. Trying to insult someone you hardly know is much more difficult to get good material.
                            that's what I've been trying to say

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                              • Mar 2004

What do we do when we are done our battle?

Comment

• SabreEleven
                                • Aug 2002

I wasn't around today, sorry, I'll be around for the rest of the week, and I'll have more time to do my 'research'

Comment

Working...
                                X