• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
    I quit. Sorry guys But if you bet for me let me know how much and I will double your zb's
    lame- at least give mr. R one shot at a comeback before you bail.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by regor
      Show some gay pride. Flying off the handle and accusing other guys of being gay because you are is sad. You should be proud. You can't help it you were born that way.

no more whitty comebacks RETORD.... you run you ***** ass mouth about how your gonna kick my ass at teh tampa game when i offered to give you the chance last week.... i was 20 mins away... the offer was there but you weren't "about to give your address to a psycho" (aka... you were scared ****less).

Back it up *******... Tampa game... Zone tailgate whatever wherever... i've never met you and i'm 100% serious. hell.. i'll even come alone. that way you can bring your friend (if you have one) to help out.

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

I posted 9 hours ago. it will be the dumbest battle ever if the posts remain this far apart, I am leaving here in an hour so it will just drag on and on.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• dannyek71
          Drink Responsibly
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by MBBedard
          I posted 9 hours ago. it will be the dumbest battle ever if the posts remain this far apart, I am leaving here in an hour so it will just drag on and on.
          Agreed, at this is going, its going to be a 2 week round 1

snoooze
          [

Comment

• Iehoshua
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
            no more whitty comebacks RETORD.... you run you ***** ass mouth about how your gonna kick my ass at teh tampa game when i offered to give you the chance last week.... i was 20 mins away... the offer was there but you weren't "about to give your address to a psycho" (aka... you were scared ****less).

Back it up *******... Tampa game... Zone tailgate whatever wherever... i've never met you and i'm 100% serious. hell.. i'll even come alone. that way you can bring your friend (if you have one) to help out.
            More immature 'meet-me-at-the-flagpole' elementary school antics.

Give it a rest. Go pick on someone your own size back at the Neverland Ranch. Jacko is waiting for you.

Comment

• Mr.Reality
              • Nov 2002

Relax. There's always a couple rounds like this where people's schedules don't exactly coincice.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                • Mar 2004

MR Reality has arrived... unless that's Dennis Miller. I'm not sure.

Comment

• regor
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!

OMG..........you and forward are both here right now. How the hell is addiction gonna function with you two gone? Someone may actually stop by and post. One of you should be there to respond within 30 seconds

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Comment

• Devin
                      The Octagon
                      • Apr 2003

2 days per round isnt unacceptable to be honest. People have jobs/school....etc. I think its actually moving along quite well. Natrix and I have round 1 over half done.
                      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• dannyek71
                        Drink Responsibly
                        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Mr.Reality
                        Relax. There's always a couple rounds like this where people's schedules don't exactly coincice.
                        Yes but I always see chicken d**k viewing this thread on and off during the day, but he wont reply to our battle thread
                        [

Comment

• Mr.Reality
                          • Nov 2002

Originally posted by Devin
                          People have jobs
                          Hello?

Comment

• Iehoshua
                            • Jan 2003

OMG..........you and forward are both here right now. How the hell is addiction gonna function with you two gone? Someone may actually stop by and post. One of you should be there to respond within 30 seconds
                            They both spend more time here than they do at that lame excuse of Bills site, Crack Addiction or whatever it's called. I think The Black Bear's Outsider site gets more hits in a day than the Addiction gets in a year.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
                              More immature 'meet-me-at-the-flagpole' elementary school antics.

Give it a rest. Go pick on someone your own size back at the Neverland Ranch. Jacko is waiting for you.

I believe HE was the one who said he was gonna kick my ass at the Tampa game.

I'd invite you too so it would almost be a fair fight... but I would feel bad beating down someone who's "challenged"

then again, you have you nose so far up his ass you'd need surgery to seperate you before we could get started.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                                • Mar 2004

I see you are using that lame bull**** for the 87th time... You are jealous that you can't have a site of your own because you lack any skillz beyond pressing F5 to refresh, thus are limtied to acting as though you run the zone.

big man waiting to threaten me AFTER i leave florida. you shoot your mouth off you'll get it shut.

See... I had resigned myself to the fact you are a gutless internet "tough guy".. but you had to push it and threaten me AFTER i'm 1000's of miles away.
                                See you at the game "tough guy"...

Quick.. press F5 and see what i wrote!

Comment

Working...
                                X