Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

I voted for regor. I'd never vote for a Canuck.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by regor
      I knew I'd never get your vote when I did that. Nothing personal. I visit your country every summer and enjoy it. Just jackasses like D and ticat with thier USA bashing gets on my nerves.

ROFL.... you insult an entire country and say it's nothing personal. And I agree with you... havig to read the same old never ending constant mindless bashing is enough to drive you nuts.

Comment

• mchurchfie
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
        you'd know a thing or 2 about ****holes... wouldn't you. aren't you "self-employed as a ****hole inspector?" or is that just your favourite hobby?
        That's the only job ARC could come up with for him, be nice.
        My Band
        daveviterna.com

Comment

• regor
          • Jul 2002

you'd know a thing or 2 about ****holes... wouldn't you. aren't you "self-employed as a ****hole inspector?" or is that just your favourite hobby?

You definately should have entered the contest genius

Comment

• regor
            • Jul 2002

ROFL.... you insult an entire country and say it's nothing personal. And I agree with you... havig to read the same old never ending constant mindless bashing is enough to drive you nuts.

ba.com is a joke

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
              • Mar 2004

You definately should have entered the contest genius
              My contest will come in Tampa next year.

Comment

• regor
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mchurchfie
                That's the only job ARC could come up with for him, be nice.

This from a guy who considers standing in the unemployment line a career. I know you work fulltime kissing logs brown eye but you have to get paid for it to be called a job dumb ass

Comment

• mchurchfie
                  • Jul 2002

Question: What can a large pizza do that Regor-mortis can't?

Answer: It can feed a family of four.

My Band
                  daveviterna.com

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                    • Mar 2004

This from a guy who considers standing in the unemployment line a career. I know you work fulltime kissing logs brown eye but you have to get paid for it to be called a job dumb ass

UMMMM... didn't forward use this joke on you already??? Now your stealing your smack from your competition???? LOL

Originally posted by forward_lateral
                    Since when does standing 8 hours in line to collect food stamps qualify as a job?
                    anyway... this isn't about me. i'm done here.

Comment

• regor
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mchurchfie
                      Question: What advantage does a large pizza have over Regor-mortis?

Answer: It can feed a family of four.

With all the talk of your smack reputation I'd think you could come up with something original. That jokes at least ten years old.

Comment

• regor
                        • Jul 2002

My contest will come in Tampa next year.

Are you sure your parents are gonna pay your way to Florida again?

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                          • Mar 2004

Are you sure your parents are gonna pay your way to Florida again?

I doubt it. I'd have to ask. I must admit it was nice to spend some time with the family after years away getting an education. we hardly get the time anymore. Oh wait..this was a slam?? jesus. you better go back to stealing them from forward... it took me a minute there. See... my family aslo built their own business and were self employed. I learned long ago that when you put your blood sweat and tears into something and become very sucessful at it... that people will want to turn your success into an insult because of jealousy mostly. So this insult is meaningless to me. I am proud of my family and how hard they worked to get where they are today. So your digs at my site and such might piss me off... but NOTHING you can say on this front will ever bother me.

But I did notice a few things about Florida, as nice as it was... everyone seems to be either a senior citizen or their adult mentally ******ed children that they have to take with them... which one are you again?

Comment

• regor
                            • Jul 2002

I doubt it. I'd have to ask. I must admit it was nice to spend some time with the family after years away getting an education. ?

I hope you did'nt pay much for that education. If you did you wasted your money. It was'nt a dig at your family genius. I was poking at you for being 27 years old and still mooching off your parents Your parents should be proud of what they've accomplished. You obviously did not carry on the family success. Maybe you were adopted or accidently switched at birth

I learned long ago that when you put your blood sweat and tears into something and become very sucessful at it... that people will want to turn your success into an insult because of jealousy mostly.

I've learned that lesson too. You obviously did'nt. If you did why do you keep making jokes about me being self-employed dumb ass. You're dumber than I thought.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                              • Mar 2004

I hope you did'nt pay much for that education. If you did you wasted your money. It was'nt a dig at your family genius. I was poking at you for being 27 years old and still mooching off your parents Your parents should be proud of what they've accomplished. You obviously did not carry on the family success. Maybe you were adopted or accidently switched at birth

Yeah... I really should have done more than a BSc, BHS and RTR in 7 years... I did get lazy. I might even get lazier and take the whole 2 years to do my MHS or MSc... they are probably really ashamed

Comment

• regor
                                • Jul 2002

Yeah... I really should have done more than a BSc, BHS and RTR in 7 years... I did get lazy. I might even get lazier and take the whole 2 years to do my MHS or MSc... they are probably really ashamed

Wow. You're really educated. I'm impressed

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡