X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

Reports on Bledsoe In Tampa

Well guys reports here in Tampa have just reported that Bledsoe has just been cut by the Buffalo Bills, have you guys heard anything this morning, just making sure this is all true..
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!
  • DaBillzAhDaShiznit
    • May 2004

I thought they couldn't do anything until Feb. 22?
    "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
    --Leo Durocher

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

there have been a lot of stories/rumors/speculation and the consensus here is that he's done in Buffalo, but nothing official from the team as far as I know.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tampabay25690
        Well guys reports here in Tampa have just reported that Bledsoe has just been cut by the Buffalo Bills, have you guys heard anything this morning, just making sure this is all true..
        Are they from a message board, or do you have a link?
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• regor
          • Jul 2002

they can't release him until next week.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by regor
            they can't release him until next week.
            No one can be released until Feb 22.

Comment

• tampabay25690
              • Feb 2004

It was on the radio this am and they said that Bledsoe will be gone, they said this was from a source from the Buffalo Bills... Trust me I wouldnt start something if I didnt hear it..... I already got a few calls from people down here in Tampa about the radio and Bledsoe....But I thinkw e all know he is gone as of Feb 22nd!!!!!!!

I think this is why Testaverde hasnt signed back with Dallas yet, I bet Bledsoe is going to be a COwboy with Parcells...
              GO Gators!!!!!!
              GO GATORS!!

Comment

• regor
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tampabay25690
                It was on the radio this am and they said that Bledsoe will be gone, they said this was from a source from the Buffalo Bills... Trust me I wouldnt start something if I didnt hear it..... I already got a few calls from people down here in Tampa about the radio and Bledsoe....But I thinkw e all know he is gone as of Feb 22nd!!!!!!!

I think this is why Testaverde hasnt signed back with Dallas yet, I bet Bledsoe is going to be a COwboy with Parcells...

He's going to be cut. It's been all over the media this weekend. The just can't officially cut him until next Tuesday the 22nd

Comment

• tampabay25690
                  • Feb 2004

Well thats great news for us Bills fans...........

Its time for the JP era!!!!!!!!!
                  GO Gators!!!!!!
                  GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Would there be more gain for us by trading him to Dallas rather than just cutting him? Or maybe Dallas won't give up anything for him?

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                      • Sep 2003

TD is going to stir up interest and start rumors in a couple more cities in hopes of trading him for a mid round pick! Just my thoughts but TD is quite crafty!

Comment

• Iehoshua
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                        Or maybe Dallas won't give up anything for him?
                        This is my thinking, since they figure we'll just end up cutting him...

Comment

• djjimkelly
                          • Apr 2003

i think basically he would be untradable becuz of his contract. i know its not for much in a trade approx. 4 mil a year but who would be willing to do that. in te end if it is cowboys signing him they will give him some up front cash maybe 3-5 mil and 2 mil a year for next 2-3 years which would count for less then the 4 mil he is due next year plus under his current deal he is due a roster bonus of a 1 million on march 1st or so too.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by djjimkelly
                            i think basically he would be untradable becuz of his contract. i know its not for much in a trade approx. 4 mil a year but who would be willing to do that. in te end if it is cowboys signing him they will give him some up front cash maybe 3-5 mil and 2 mil a year for next 2-3 years which would count for less then the 4 mil he is due next year plus under his current deal he is due a roster bonus of a 1 million on march 1st or so too.
                            Parcells isn't getting any younger, Vinny is to old, and we all know how much Bill loves rookie QB's which Henson basically is. Desperation could be in our favor and Drew is a class guy who I think would be willing to restructure as long as he is given a chance to start.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

What would be hilarious is if this was all what TD wanted. He did the leaks to find out who's leaking his info...and then what really happened is that Bledsoe is going to COMPETE with Losman for the starting job. If Bledsoe is as bad as the amigos say, Losman should easily win.

Comment

Working...
                              X