X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MetsOwnThisTown
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
    This isn't the No-TOS Zone...wanna make blatant personal attacks for no reason...pay up and join
    According to Log's rules...

12. There will be ABSOLUTELY no spillover. Any sparring outside the tournament forum will result in the same measures/reprimands for TOS violations at any other time of the year. This goes for competitors and non-combatants alike.

13. NO HURT FEELINGS - If you can't take it, I suggest that you avoid this forum because if you post here (even if you're not playing the game), you may/will be insulted. EVERYONE (participating or not) is fair game in this forum, so do not read this forum if you can't handle it.

Comment

• regor
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MetsOwnThisTown
      According to Log's rules...

12. There will be ABSOLUTELY no spillover. Any sparring outside the tournament forum will result in the same measures/reprimands for TOS violations at any other time of the year. This goes for competitors and non-combatants alike.

13. NO HURT FEELINGS - If you can't take it, I suggest that you avoid this forum because if you post here (even if you're not playing the game), you may/will be insulted. EVERYONE (participating or not) is fair game in this forum, so do not read this forum if you can't handle it.

looks like Stampy has a point. It says insults are allowed in this forum

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by regor
        looks like Stampy has a point. It says insults are allowed in this forum
        Too bad he made blatant attacks outside this forum
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• MetsOwnThisTown
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
          Too bad he made blatant attacks outside this forum
          Yes but i can blatantly insult you in here

And my Stalker Thread was posted in here. I demand it be returned!
          86 METS!!! Greatest Team EVER!!!

Comment

Working...
          X