X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big M
    • Jan 2004

Rochester D&C Indicates Shelton Deal Is Close

CP's find looks to be a good one. Indy Combine starts today and TD should be busy.
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Arizona wanted a draft pick from us too? Uh...no.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

I can't believe Dennis Green actually tried to get a draft pick from us. TD should be the one asking for a draft pick.

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jan 2004

Eric Metz isn't he the agent for Moulds? Shelton is as good as here!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
          I can't believe Dennis Green actually tried to get a draft pick from us. TD should be the one asking for a draft pick.

Why? We are trading them a whiny little RB whose best production we've seen. Yea he's good for ARZ but the market for Henry isnt what we hoped it would be. And he's definetly not as good as alot of posters seem to think. Not to mention his off the field problems. ARZ is taking a huge risk here bc basically they will sign Henry long term and if he falters and they bring in a young kid he'll start his pouting all over again.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• ddaryl
            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
            Why? We are trading them a whiny little RB whose best production we've seen. Yea he's good for ARZ but the market for Henry isnt what we hoped it would be. And he's definetly not as good as alot of posters seem to think. Not to mention his off the field problems. ARZ is taking a huge risk here bc basically they will sign Henry long term and if he falters and they bring in a young kid he'll start his pouting all over again.

TH is the best RB on the market 1 year away from back to back 1000yd seasons where he averaged 4.0+ yds per carry behind a woeful Bills OL.

If TD give Arz TH and pick for Shelton I'll be dissapointed.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
              TH is the best RB on the market 1 year away from back to back 1000yd seasons where he averaged 4.0+ yds per carry behind a woeful Bills OL.

If TD give Arz TH and pick for Shelton I'll be dissapointed.

I would prefer many of the top 2 round running backs to Henry.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I may be missing it but where does it say Arizona wants a pick along with Henry for the trade?

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                  I may be missing it but where does it say Arizona wants a pick along with Henry for the trade?
                  It says Green wanted the pick but has since backed off.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
                  X