Your posts are exhaustin'
    Like others from Bostin
    Sadly your dad broke his rubber

You un-original hag,
    Your sex life requires a paper bag,
    You want a war?
    I wont fight with a whore,
    Or one who resembles a stag.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

I don't get the paper bag reference!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mybills
        I don't get the paper bag reference!
        LOL, Never heard of brown baggin it?
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

nope, don't need one for doggy style!
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

Yeah I guess a brown bag would get in the way of a donkey punch
            It was all

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

you're sick

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

It was all

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍