Do you guys think its unattractive when a girl likes football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • footballhottie
    • Feb 2005

Do you guys think its unattractive when a girl likes football?

I recently was dumped by a guy and one of his reasons (other then one about him not likening the fact I want to go to medical school) was that he didn’t like the fact I was so into football he said he wished I just would just act like a “real” girl ( for Christ sakes I model…obviously I’m pretty girly) what do you guys think…do u like I when a girl LOVES football…like goes to the games and tailgates…never misses one on TV.
    NO way!!!
    0%
    maybe...if shes into it more then me
    0%
    Yes deffenlly girls should stick with cooking and cleaning
    0%

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Yeah, just dont be stupid and get in over your head. Its awesome when broads like football.... just dont try and debate if your clueless.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

What kind of question is this!!! I'm sure every guy here wishes his woman was into football!

I need a chick like that.

Comment

• Iehoshua
        • Jan 2003

My fiancee is into football, not quite to the degree I'm into it, but much more than some guys.

On a sad note, she's a Packer fan.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
          WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
          • Mar 2003

Your ex is an idiot for the following reasons:

1. You are very pretty. I'm sure you'd look great in one of those girl-cut Bills jerseys.
          2. You are a Bills fan.
          3. Obviously a fun girl to party with based on your halloween costume.

By "real" girl he means a prissy girlie-girl. Some guys only want that. It makes them feel more like a man if their girl is "helpless" without them.

I'll take a girl that looks hot in Victoria's Secret's or a Bills jersey and hat over a prissy girl anyday.

Plus, as another bonus, a girl like you would insist on season tickets - not complain about the price and cold weather. That's sweet.

You are doing nothing wrong. Just fall for a better guy next time.

PS: Your avatar is very distracting.
          Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

So the obvious question here is... is footballhottie really a hottie?

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
              My fiancee is into football, not quite to the degree I'm into it, but much more than some guys.

On a sad note, she's a Packer fan.
              Make her agree that your kids will be Bills fans regardless of her poor taste in teams.

If/When I have kids they will have to be Bills fans...if they want to eat!
              Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BAM
                So the obvious question here is... is footballhottie really a hottie?
                Judging from her pictures on geocities (which has little bandwidth) the answer is a resounding YES! Add to that the fact that she will happily get drunk at a Bills tailgate, though avoiding Bowling Ball shots, then cheer for the Bills, and her hotness level goes way up.

Similar to a Biron'sGirl a Bills fan.

Maybe this is the girl you used to tutor in the nurses outfit, BAM?
                Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• BAM
                  • Sep 2003

No. That one is a bigtime Steelers fan. Still hot though...

Hot female Bills fan... even better.

BTW, what's the Geocities link?

Comment

• footballhottie
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BAM
                    No. That one is a bigtime Steelers fan. Still hot though...

Hot female Bills fan... even better.

BTW, what's the Geocities link?
                    wow thanx guys i feel a little better umm the link is http://www.geocities.com/tommyluver555/homepage.html
                    its being funny right now so just give it a little bit.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
                      Make her agree that your kids will be Bills fans regardless of her poor taste in teams.

If/When I have kids they will have to be Bills fans...if they want to eat!
                      Yes! Excellent idea! All this time I've wasted attempting to convert my wife-to-be while I should simply focus on the next generation! Thanks! Muahahahaha!

Comment

• footballhottie
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
                        Your ex is an idiot for the following reasons:

1. You are very pretty. I'm sure you'd look great in one of those girl-cut Bills jerseys.
                        2. You are a Bills fan.
                        3. Obviously a fun girl to party with based on your halloween costume.

By "real" girl he means a prissy girlie-girl. Some guys only want that. It makes them feel more like a man if their girl is "helpless" without them.

I'll take a girl that looks hot in Victoria's Secret's or a Bills jersey and hat over a prissy girl anyday.

Plus, as another bonus, a girl like you would insist on season tickets - not complain about the price and cold weather. That's sweet.

You are doing nothing wrong. Just fall for a better guy next time.

PS: Your avatar is very distracting.
                        I dont understand why so many people complain about the cold...big deal just dress warm...but i do like the summer months when i can sport my red bikini and buffalo bills navel ring.... im sure lots of people just figured out who i am now

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                          • Mar 2004

Can you come trick or treating to my house next Halloween?

Comment

• BAM
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by footballhottie
                            wow thanx guys i feel a little better umm the link is http://www.geocities.com/tommyluver555/homepage.html
                            its being funny right now so just give it a little bit.
                            Your ex is an idiot. If that's really you.. pick you up at 8?

Comment

• The King
                              Without me it's just Awe so
                              • Jun 2004

I smell a scandal
                              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                              It was all
                              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                              X