Do you guys think its unattractive when a girl likes football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BAM
    Your ex is an idiot. Forward Lateral will pick you up at 8?

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

Me too...

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

First off what broad would use that as an avatar.... secondly "she" started a thread and used the smiley right away. This isnt a new zoner this is a dude. my guess is Assclown.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

If it is a guy, they went to A LOT of work to set up that fake site.

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

The couldve just linked someone elses. What broad ask about phil come on!!
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

A mod can tell us easily if that is the case. I doubt and hope to God nobody is that lame though.

Comment

• footballhottie
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
                First off what broad would use that as an avatar.... secondly "she" started a thread and used the smiley right away. This isnt a new zoner this is a dude. my guess is Assclown.
                You have got to be freaking kidding me ok where do i start...im not dumb i know how to start threads and i had a question right off the bat so i asked. and i used that smilely cuz i said i wanted to be a jill and that and the smiley go together. and for the avatar comment....i am very into my body and i like pictures like that one of which is acchelly me. not to mention i have a web site attached with my ****ing pictures on it. there has got to be someone on here that remebers me from the bills games...any one go to CBNG tailgate i was bobcat of the year or see me walking around the parking lot i always had the TKO jearsy on or um.... at the tail gate with the healmet guy.

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

Im suspicious, I will continue to speculate. I just find it odd you knew there was a jill icon and you also knew there was a one and when to use them... your not a newbie.
                  It was all

Comment

• footballhottie
                    • Feb 2005

Who ever you are just go away...i dont know what your trying to prove...maybe we meet at a game and i like turned you down or somthing...i dont know...and i only asked about phil cuz before i asked if JP had a girl friend and someone said hes dating one of phils friends...so i asked whos phil???

Comment

• footballhottie
                      • Feb 2005

Im suspicious, I will continue to speculate. I just find it odd you knew there was a jill icon and you also knew there was a one and when to use them... your not a newbie.
                      any idiot can click "more smiles" and pick one that goes with there comment.

Comment

• footballhottie
                        • Feb 2005

Stop refering to girls as broads....

Comment

• BAM
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by footballhottie
                          Who ever you are just go away...i dont know what your trying to prove...maybe we meet at a game and i like turned you down or somthing...i dont know...and i only asked about phil cuz before i asked if JP had a girl friend and someone said hes dating one of phils friends...so i asked whos phil???

That was me. I was just kidding around. Phil is a member here and he is friends with some of the Buffalo Jills.

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by footballhottie
                            Stop refering to girls as broads....

Why!?
                            It was all

Comment

• footballhottie
                              • Feb 2005

Why!?
                              becuase its a ruff sounding word and i dont like being refered to by it.

Comment

• The King
                                • Jun 2004

Most girls I hit on at Bills games love it.... Im suprised it offends you. Maybe thats why I struck out. Either that or your a lesbian.
                                It was all

Comment

Working...
                                X