• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Henry wants to much money to be traded

According to WGR-55 this morning apparently part of the problem (hang out) with trading Henry is that he wants an outragous amount of money in a new deal with the team he will go to. That is why the Arizona deal is not getting done. If that is true it might be another year of Henry on the bench...and him getting even less last year. Another case of a guy not being just too smart.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
    According to WGR-55 this morning apparently part of the problem (hang out) with trading Henry is that he wants an outragous amount of money in a new deal with the team he will go to. That is why the Arizona deal is not getting done. If that is true it might be another year of Henry on the bench...and him getting even less last year. Another case of a guy not being just too smart.
    Henry is a certifiable ******.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Well at least our Backup running back will be set.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
        Knows More Than You
        • Feb 2004

what a loser.....he can sit and rot behind willis....then get vet minimum in FA next year
        BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Bulldog
          Top Dog
          • Jan 2003

Maybe if his dip$h!t agent wasn't too busy doing bowling ball shots in the parking lot he would be able to get a deal done.
          I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Bulldog
            Maybe if his dip$h!t agent wasn't too busy doing bowling ball shots in the parking lot he would be able to get a deal done.
            seriously hahah... i could probably do a better job as Henry's agent

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bulldog

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                Well at least our Backup running back will be set.
                One less need for us to worry about.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• clumping platelets

I wanna be traded. I wanna be a starter. I want lots of money.

Travis: 1-800-HEY-STFU

Comment

• Bulldog
                    Top Dog
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                    I wanna be traded. I wanna be a starter. I want lots of money.

Travis: 1-800-HEY-STFU
                    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                      • Mar 2004

What a tool, and to think I used to actually respect Henry.

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

I tend to think the problem with Henry might be a lack of interest.. If it was just Money issues they could work performance bonuses into the deal - if travis actually thinks he's a top 5 back he could prove it by exceeding 1400 yds and sign for a big contract next year.

Zona probably wants him to play for his existing pay range.. We weren't talking about reworking Sheldons contract. We were just offering LJ the opporitunity to start.. Zona will be feeling the effects of Sheldon's contract for a few years.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• ddaryl
                          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                          • Jan 2005

TH thinks he has more bargaining power then he has.

As the weeks roll by his senses will get sharper. If not as mentioned our backup RB is set

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                            I tend to think the problem with Henry might be a lack of interest.. If it was just Money issues they could work performance bonuses into the deal - if travis actually thinks he's a top 5 back he could prove it by exceeding 1400 yds and sign for a big contract next year.

Zona probably wants him to play for his existing pay range.. We weren't talking about reworking Sheldons contract. We were just offering LJ the opporitunity to start.. Zona will be feeling the effects of Sheldon's contract for a few years.
                            no....they will only feel the effects this year....next year the slate will be clean for them.

Comment

• ExWNYer
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                              I'd rather get something for him and avoid the risk of him being a malcontent but I'll be fine with it if he's with the Bills this year. He'll be a valuable insurance policy and would allow the team to address the backup RB issue next year or late(r) in this year's draft.
                              "I'm growing older but not up, my metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck" - Jimmy Buffett

Proud alumnus of the 2011 'Final Four' VCU Rams!

Comment

Working...
                              X