• Apr 2003

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
    But he is an 81 on Madden!

Hahaha!!!

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

TH is growing impatient, and he is beginning to panic. Trying to speed up the process for his own benefit.

Sorry Travis, we like the crop of rookie OL in the draft better then Shelton, and you're going to help us get one.

Comment

• venis2k1
        Youboty can hope
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Voltron

No kidding! If it isn't on sportscenter no one here has actually seen it

The only thing any Bills fan knows about Shelton besides that he is a Cardinal is what they read here and in the newspaper
        I know his is a better LT than teague.

Comment

• Throne Logic
          Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by jp-era
          Shelton for Travis streaight up is about all we are going to get. Id love more but it aint gonna happen.
          If Travis told you that TD was mailing you a $1,000 check, would you be camped out at the mailbox?
          Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by jp-era

TD is planning to wait until the draft, mark my words. He thinks that when Brown, Williams, and Benson are gone, Travis is the next best thing and some team will give him what he needs to get into the 1st round. I personally think this is stupid. This draft is very weak in the 1st round. And if he thinks some 1st round OT can start, and play well at LT day one, he is dreaming. Do I like the idea of drafting a OT to play LT early, yes very much, but not when there is no Pace/Jones/Ogden type in this draft, and not when we have to wait until pick 10 at least to get back in the 1st (it will take that long for the top RB's to be gone and Travis to get dealt).

If he plans to move up into the 1st for Baas, thats even dumber. I love the guy, but not enough to trade up into the 1st for him. Hes a damn C or G, we had like a half dozen that we could have grabbed that we be better than Baas day one from FA and shunned them all. Now we would move up for a draftee who will make mistakes in year 1? with a young QB at the helm? YIKES!

I wasnt fond of Shelton, but this is a better scenario than anything else at this point. At least we land a solid OT rather than a mistake prone draftee.

There is one more possibility. Maybe TD wants to move into the 1st round or sit pat with 2 seconds for a prospect at a position of lesser need. Maybe he thinks that Antrell Rolle or Pac Man Jones is an absolute stud or maybe Heath Miller (again TE doesnt seem to me to be a position where you trade the world to get one). This may be a shocker if thats his game. I cant complain about landing a Pac Man Jones when Clements is set to leave next year. If we are trading for something, lets get the best damn value even at a non-need position.

Anyways, overall this offseason to date has been a big fat ho-hummer to me. I am 180 degrees in thinking from what we are doing. I wanted to add a few studs to put us over the top, the Eagles did it why not us. We apparently are going the cheap route and will suffer for that choice IMO.

Hope springs eternal but the spring is drying up fast.
            This is not what Donahoe has in mind.

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Sippio
              I love how fans act like they watched LJ Shelton play.
              It's F'n hillarious. I bet if you asked all the posters who Shelton was before the offseason started, 7 out of 10 would have been clueless, to include me. But I also never claimed to watch Shelton.

Comment

• VABills
                • Sep 2003

I think we should trade our entire team for the Eagles. If TD was any good he could do it. But as you say JP he sucks. Hell if TD was any good we should get the Eagles 1st rounders for the next 10 years as well.

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by VABills
                  I think we should trade our entire team for the Eagles. If TD was any good he could do it. But as you say JP he sucks. Hell if TD was any good we should get the Eagles 1st rounders for the next 10 years as well.
                  Obviously irony is a word you havent learned yet.

Werent you the guy who blasted every Tom, Dick, and Harry who questioned Shelton? Im basically saying they should make the deal and you send a reply like that? Take a hike.

Comment

• VABills
                    • Sep 2003

I am agreeing with you. TD sucks and if he were any good we should be able to get the whole eagles team.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                      WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                      • Mar 2003

If he were any good the Bills would have made the playoffs. Not looking at the next 2 seasons as longshots for the playoffs.

Longshot = few injuries, some players suddenly play much better than ever, draft picks work out perfectly. Could happen, but unlikely.
                      Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

Working...
                      X