• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Update on Lewis

Another reason why to believe he's not intrested in Buffalo.....

Washington Redskins officials said they expect defensive coordinator Marvin Lewis not to be with the team next season, and he will interview for the head coaching vacancy at Michigan State this week, according to a published report.

The Washington Post reported on Monday that Lewis will meet with MSU officials as soon as this week. Lewis declined to comment as he left FedEx Field following the Redskins' 27-21 loss to the New York Giants on Sunday.

MORE...
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • JayWood
    The Professor
    • Jul 2002

I think everyone but Marvin knew that his stay in Washington was not going to end very well. $$$$ talks and thats what brought him to DC, the grass is not always greener on the other side.
    When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Washington Redskins defensive coordinator Marvin Lewis said Tuesday he still hasn't decided whether to take the head coaching job at Michigan State.

MORE...
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Wys Guy
        Drew and Sam stole all my hair
        • Jul 2002

I'm sure he's holdin' out for potential offers from other NFL teams. I think he would get a HC position if he waited.

BTW, has he stated in the past that he's not interested in Buffalo? B/c he did interview here.
        Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

He said after the interview that he wasn't interested in coaching here because the schools and quality of life in the Buffalo area wasn't up to his family's standards.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

He basically insulted TD by sandbagging the interview and then he insulted the team and the area with his comments.

Hell will freeze before he is brought to Buffalo in any capacity.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I am cornholio....I need TP for my bunghole

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Comment

Working...
                X