X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Mularkey hopes to build on momentum

Last year at this time, Mike Mularkey was still settling in as the new coach of the Buffalo Bills. The process of putting together his staff and implementing a new offensive system was well under way.
    But that was the easy part. Mularkey quickly found out there is more to being a head coach than hiring assistants and mapping out game plans. As a position coach and offensive coordinator, he only had to concern himself with a certain area of a team. As a head coach, he has to be in tune with every aspect of the organization.
    ..more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • gobuffalo2007
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Mar 2005

Hopfuly Mularky gives out some roids for all the players that will help us win.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
      Maybe?
      • Oct 2003

He's (JP) such a competitor and he's a confident player. You need that at the position."
      Translation: Drew didn't have it.

Mularkey does not see right tackle Mike Williams as an option on the left side. Williams has started 42 games at right tackle for the Bills.

"I think his forte is right tackle," Mularkey said. "I'd like to see him continue on like he did last year, when he finished strong."
      If that's the case, let's hope TD has a plan to get his salary where an RT should be. Otherwise I don't see MW here past his current contract.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

damn, i am happy we got mularkey..
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• jamze132
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
          damn, i am happy we got mularkey..
          I agree. I think Mularkey just has what it takes to get the most out of his players. A lot of coaches don't have it. It's hard to describe what it is, but Mularkey definetly has it.

Comment

• BigBen7
            I play for the pink team!
            • Mar 2005

Mularkey =

His offense was good in Pittsburgh for one year out of his 3 that he was O-Coordinatior. The other 2 years all we did was stupid trick plays that never worked because he would always try to be cute and creative. You'll start to see Bills fan on 3rd and 1 even with McGahee he will run a double reverse or a flea flicker and you'll be scratching your heads at this complete idiot.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

it is funny how you talk about people with no life, then spend more time on the board that most bills fans...

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BigBen7 again."

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

it is funny how you talk about people with no life, then spend more time on the board that most bills fans...

Got him for ya
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• jamze132
                  • Jun 2003

I got the same message for this kid!

Comment

• BigBen7
                    I play for the pink team!
                    • Mar 2005

funny how you have a pic of a little kid with an object in his mouth. very telling isn't it totanka? hmmmm i wonder.

Comment

Working...
                    X