• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

BZFL - Owners Wanted for Waiting List!

We have 20 for the 2004 BZFL season but are always willing to expand as high as 32. I am looking for others that are interested in playing in the future. Please post here if you have an interest.

WE MAY HAVE AN OPENING AS SOON AS THIS WEDNESDAY IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Discotrish
    Raging hypocrite and resident troll
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
    We have 20 for the 2004 BZFL season but are always willing to expand as high as 32. I am looking for others that are interested in playing in the future. Please post here if you have an interest.

WE MAY HAVE AN OPENING AS SOON AS THIS WEDNESDAY IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED.
    How do you do your draft? Can I phone in? Also what's the price on this league?

I want Ricky Williams.

Patti
    Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
      WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
      • Mar 2003

Sorry. Upon further review, I wouldn't be able to make the deadlines. Best of luck to you all.
      Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Discotrish
        How do you do your draft? Can I phone in? Also what's the price on this league?

I want Ricky Williams.

Patti
        The draft will be held on these boards starting friday...no you cannot call in. Ricky Williams? Um...I don't think you are ready for this league.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
          • Jan 2003

You didn't answer the money question. I might be interested. You start drafting soon? That's kinda early huh?

Comment

• MikeInRoch
            • Sep 2003

I am interested. Is it too late for this season?
            "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
              You didn't answer the money question. I might be interested. You start drafting soon? That's kinda early huh?
              The games are simmed based on last years data.

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
              I am interested. Is it too late for this season?
              We have 19 for this year and 1 other that has not checked in since 3/26. If he doesn't show up by Wednesday I will have to give up his team. You could be #1 in line. Let me know. If he doesn't show it will go to the first that wants it. PM me.

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

sweet!
                http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Rhettoric
                  • Mar 2005

I'm curious how much time would be invloved? I Prolly wouldn't be able to participate for about two weeks at the end of this month, but I am up for trying something new.
                  "Is his junk out?....Now it's a party."

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Rhettoric
                    I'm curious how much time would be invloved? I Prolly wouldn't be able to participate for about two weeks at the end of this month, but I am up for trying something new.
                    we need to stock 53 players on a team...I am projecting 2-4 players being added to each roster/day...the draft should roughly take 4-6 weeks.

Comment

• R. Rich
                      • Apr 2003

We have 19 for this year and 1 other that has not checked in since 3/26. If he doesn't show up by Wednesday I will have to give up his team. You could be #1 in line. Let me know. If he doesn't show it will go to the first that wants it. PM me.

Who's the lone holdout?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
                        Who's the lone holdout?
                        ex-WNYer...he needs to check in by Wednesday or I am going to have to give away his franchise...

Comment

• R. Rich
                          • Apr 2003

ex-WNYer...he needs to check in by Wednesday or I am going to have to give away his franchise...

I know him. I'll try to give him a call to see if he's still onboard.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
                            I know him. I'll try to give him a call to see if he's still onboard.
                            any help can help...I have e-mailed and PMed him several times.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍