X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

I like the winslow pick, but he will be useless this season.

Not bad for the future though.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Sportsuser101
      I had Raiola and Koppen neck and neck so I didn't care which 1 I got.
      So did I.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Retro was trying to trade his 17th rounder...wasnt he? Is Rich around to make his pick? He has 2 to make now.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
          • Aug 2003

Im back being down helped me not miss my picks today

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Devin
            I like the winslow pick, but he will be useless this season.

Not bad for the future though.

well... my list took a beating in round 16. Palmer was at the top... with Boldin or Lav coles, then Matt Lepsis (OT and LS) and Adalius Thomas (solid LB and top gunner in game) Jersey was just killin me... they all got taken and i had no pick in the round... so again i ignored my starting OL spots and took skill positions.

My OL is gonna be crap. i have no 18 either. my next 3 picks have to be OL... but even then i'll be scraping at the bottom of the barrell.

But I looked at Winslow as a 1st round pick... did everyone forget about him or just didn't want to pull the trigger due to his injury? I see it as an extra 1st round pick... and a good one. I will be able to use him this year... not sure if he will get injured for sure or be affective... but I figure it's a great pickup for next year at minimum....

i also saw the WR list getting really down and wanted to get my deep threat #3.... i also had to consider that Randle El can return kick and punts. I think he's going to ave a big year with Plex out of the picture.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
              • Aug 2003

Well I took ya LS and Gunner not Jersey LOL

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

I didnt forget about him, but I needed production and he will be useless this season. He could end up being a steal but I dont think anyone valued him enough to take him at a 2 mil pick. If hed have dropped to the 1 mil or lower i MIGHT have taken him.
                http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                  • Aug 2003

Winslow was on my list but maybe at 200,000 thats the highest i would have went for him

Comment

• RetroRaiders81
                    Raidaas Fans Watch Will and Grace
                    • Mar 2005

Can I still trade my 17th?
                    The Houston Retro Raiders.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Because it was his first year, he doesn't have much stats and he is also considered injury prone. I like him as a TE, but i wouldn't have taken him until the $500,000 picks.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
                        well... my list took a beating in round 16. Palmer was at the top... with Boldin or Lav coles, then Matt Lepsis (OT and LS) and Adalius Thomas (solid LB and top gunner in game) Jersey was just killin me... they all got taken and i had no pick in the round... so again i ignored my starting OL spots and took skill positions.

My OL is gonna be crap. i have no 18 either. my next 3 picks have to be OL... but even then i'll be scraping at the bottom of the barrell.

But I looked at Winslow as a 1st round pick... did everyone forget about him or just didn't want to pull the trigger due to his injury? I see it as an extra 1st round pick... and a good one. I will be able to use him this year... not sure if he will get injured for sure or be affective... but I figure it's a great pickup for next year at minimum....

i also saw the WR list getting really down and wanted to get my deep threat #3.... i also had to consider that Randle El can return kick and punts. I think he's going to ave a big year with Plex out of the picture.
                        Good thing I made those trade ups to get Palmer and Boldin. I was going to pass on Palmer 1 more round to see if I could get away with it since everyone else had QBs but I thought to myself that some teams have older vet QBs and they might want a future QB so I couldn't take the chance.
                        Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                          • Aug 2003

Devin ya need to unlock the thread

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                            • Aug 2003

So am i to assume ill be on the clock at 8:00 PM EDT ??

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                              • Mar 2004

I was playing the waiting game on Winslow.... i had my starter and if Winslow or ineffective that's okay....... i didn't know how long it would be before someone took a chance on him.. but at 2 mill he will be a STEAL next year. I probably could have waited longer.... but I got nervous when all the targets on my list started dropping like flies.

The old draft addage goes... you like i guy you take him before someone else does.

Comment

• The King
                                Without me it's just Awe so
                                • Jun 2004

Well I just fixed my recieving lineup. Ward Branch and Moss. oh well so much for Edwards.
                                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                                It was all
                                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍