Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

I say let those who missed time slots in Rd 1 pick up until their Rd 2 pick and/or until someones end time ie. now give whoever is up until 9:30 AM Monday but if they pick before then continue as quickly as we can :)

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Follow up with Bullock
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
        • Aug 2003

yall can laugh at me for $20 mil on my QB RB combo, but Im curious at the $17.5 mil on LB's ????

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pmacla
          I say let those who missed time slots in Rd 1 pick up until their Rd 2 pick and/or until someones end time ie. now give whoever is up until 9:30 AM Monday but if they pick before then continue as quickly as we can :)
          I will allow that...the only team that missed was NASTY NIGHTS and SPAZ SPARTANS and if I remember SPAZ was passing anyway. We will keep the second round going!

DO NOT JUMP AHEAD!! UNLESS THE TEAM IN FRONT OF YOU PICKS THEY ARE ON THE CLOCK UNTIL MONDAY MORNING.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

yall can laugh at me for $20 mil on my QB RB combo, but Im curious at the $17.5 mil on LB's ????
            2 older guys too. At least your guys were younger.
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

This was a good read. I know where I'm going to go next. I definitely could use some protection for McNabb especially if I have to face Peppers.

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

Bullock! lol wtf.

lol Yeah should be a great 2nd round, hopefully productive.
                http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                  • Aug 2003

is there a website someone knows of that we can design uniforms, helmets and logo's at ??

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                    • Aug 2003

Judging from posters and the traders so far I guess we are starting to see who the active owners are gonna be

Comment

• Devin
                      The Octagon
                      • Apr 2003

Anyone know The Chef, let him know he can take his 2nd pick.

He may think he doesnt have to report back in til Monday.

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

Spartans pick up Big Ben. Not bad, youth and appears to have the talent. A little expensive imo, but he was on my board as well. If I had managed to get LT i might have spent the 2nd round on him.

Nice pick up.

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Devin
                          Spartans pick up Big Ben. Not bad, youth and appears to have the talent. A little expensive imo, but he was on my board as well. If I had managed to get LT i might have spent the 2nd round on him.

Nice pick up.

I know and thank you!

Comment

• R. Rich
                            • Apr 2003

And so, the first player of the ones I've targeted has come off the board.

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

Ok i'm off of work for a week let's keep this rolling!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                                Give me a minute...
                                • Jul 2002

is there a website someone knows of that we can design uniforms, helmets and logo's at ??
                                that may become a feature in the future...stay tuned.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X