• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
    Can we please decrease the time limit. I would like to go to bed soon...lol. Seriously can we especially on weekends. I know once The Chef picks R. Rich will follow along within 5 minutes and make his pick and I am ready for mine as well. Let's get this show on the road.
    it is tought to decrease the time limit...many folks are at work and will end up sliding in under the wire. I almost missed giving somebody their pick today. It is really tough to be patient I know but when we start picking 2 and 4 in a day you will see it will be ok...

as far as weekends? i've done this before...it never works. too many people are gone. for example, the odds of me being around the next 5 weekends are next to nothing.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Ebenezer
      it is tought to decrease the time limit...many folks are at work and will end up sliding in under the wire. I almost missed giving somebody their pick today. It is really tough to be patient I know but when we start picking 2 and 4 in a day you will see it will be ok...

as far as weekends? i've done this before...it never works. too many people are gone. for example, the odds of me being around the next 5 weekends are next to nothing.
      Yeah weekends are tough.
      Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

It just is tough today because The Chef isnt a board regular, he prob made his pick and left thinking he was fine til Monday.
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin
          It just is tough today because The Chef isnt a board regular, he prob made his pick and left thinking he was fine til Monday.
          that is probably true.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Sportsuser101
            Yeah weekends are tough.
            I'll check in just to see if anybody makes a pick or a trade but wont be around much

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Still nothing!

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

One team is holding this thing all up.
                Last edited by The Spaz; 04-16-2005, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                  • Jul 2002

No one is holding anything up. The second round is on Monday.

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Sabre Ally
                    No one is holding anything up. The second round is on Monday.
                    It could be before if people pick.

Here is the order and time slots for Round 2. Each pick in this round is worth $7.5 mil. Remember, you may pass. You do not have to pick in every round. If you miss your time then the next owner will be on the clock. You are still able to pick for that round as long as that round is not over. Once the round is over you lose the

Comment

• That Guy
                      • Apr 2004

I'm not holding anything against this guy because technically he doesn't have to make his pick until Monday. Until then, I lay back, relax and plan out my picks and my team.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by That Guy
                        I'm not holding anything against this guy because technically he doesn't have to make his pick until Monday. Until then, I lay back, relax and plan out my picks and my team.
                        EXACTLY. Its kinda funny actually because Spaz is the one who actually wasn't here on time for his pick. And now he's the one *****ing about the guy who isn't around because he doesn't have to pick until Monday.

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                          • Jul 2002

Sure, I'd like to see it happen before Monday, too.... I might even make a second round pick if that happens. But the guy does have until Monday, there's no need to be hard on him before then.

Comment

• The King
                            Without me it's just Awe so
                            • Jun 2004

Go figure the guy named spaz is the one freaking out. Carlton Banks should get his ass in line
                            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                            It was all
                            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

Sorry I'm just excited!

Comment

• The Spaz
                                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                                EXACTLY. Its kinda funny actually because Spaz is the one who actually wasn't here on time for his pick. And now he's the one *****ing about the guy who isn't around because he doesn't have to pick until Monday.
                                Well you know I have to work. I was only a few hours late and besides people could still pick and skip over me after my deadline was over.

Comment

Working...
                                X