Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

question ??did I have till 9:30 AM EST to make my pick???

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pmacla
      question ??did I have till 9:30 AM EST to make my pick???
      if you need to we can switch your pick up until the Aztecs time slot, as long as he doesnt pick...but just this time.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
        • Aug 2003

im cool with my pick was just curious, thanks for doing this,my dad was a huge Bills fan and he died Dec 17,2004 I amdedicating this to him and helping myself heal, Idid my research for days and am very satisfied with Daunte hada great season last year,he is still young with tons of upside in my opinion

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pmacla
          im cool with my pick was just curious, thanks for doing this,my dad was a huge Bills fan and he died Dec 17,2004 I amdedicating this to him and helping myself heal, Idid my research for days and am very satisfied with Daunte hada great season last year,he is still young with tons of upside in my opinion
          sorry about your loss.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

So far, it's going the way I thought it would....Peyton Manning, Daunte Culpepper gone. Walter Jones gone very early. Interesting move. And I wanted a QB who can run around behind my line and still pass, so I have McNabb.

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

I was looking at TKO in the first too dammit!
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• R. Rich
                • Apr 2003

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                  • Jul 2002

Mikey took my pick.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

And Ally comes out and shocks everyone with a center.

Interesting pick, Ally. I like it.

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

I bet you couldve got him in the 5th
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                        • Sep 2003

After the first, probably. 5th, no way. I think people are going to over-focus on the offensive line because us Bills fans have been begging for improvments there for so long. :snicker2:
                        "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

I just know in Madden the offensive line just needs to be at like 75-80's and you'll be fine.
                          It was all

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

damn, I had all intents on passing the first three rounds but since everybody is picking it is going to force my hand...

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                              I just know in Madden the offensive line just needs to be at like 75-80's and you'll be fine.
                              with 20 owners 40-45 will be hard to attain. I am in a league with 32 owners and my OL last year (with TE and FB) was a 33. One injury can blow that in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                                • Jul 2002

Yeah, well, when someone ahead of me took a tackle already, I figured I better get him while I can. Especially if I intend to skip the next couple of rounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X