X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

and I can almost guarentee that you will have injuries. For example, players that played only 8 games last year will get injured in this game. Happens every year.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

yeah thats what I mean, a sim is just that a sim. Any madden player knows if you sim instead of play the game yourself you can be blown out even with a powerhouse team.

The key will not only be injuries but building a solid core of 4-5 all stars at the skill positions.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        and I can almost guarentee that you will have injuries. For example, players that played only 8 games last year will get injured in this game. Happens every year.
        Willis McGahee..... bad idea. Insert solid backup.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
          • Aug 2003

Mc Gahee wasnt hurt last year but I think I do remember TO being hurt hmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by pmacla
            Mc Gahee wasnt hurt last year but I think I do remember TO being hurt hmmmmmmmmmm
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Devin
              The Octagon
              • Apr 2003

lol TO had a career year until the last few games when he was hurt, MBB is prob fine. The two first rounders will hurt later on but it wasnt a bad pickup.

IMO McGahee went WAAAAAY early but nonetheless your the boss.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                • Aug 2003

Its all good trash talk right??? Dont think computer is saying Mc Gahee blew his knee out in college, I could be wrong but hope I'm not

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

Thats what happens though, Evans will go early too I bet.
                  It was all

Comment

• Devin
                    The Octagon
                    • Apr 2003

most Bills players probably will.

Spikes is the only Bills player I would have taken in the first two rounds.

People need to differentiate need from favorites.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                      • Aug 2003

Based on last years stats for this year, Yes he went way too high but based on keeping him for the next 5 seasons do you still think that is too high and considering this is a Bills Fan site I dont think he would have lasted 18 more spots in the second round so I gambled hope I dont get snake eyes

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

7.5 million, hell even 5 million is far to much for Evans.

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Devin
                          most Bills players probably will.

Spikes is the only Bills player I would have taken in the first two rounds.

People need to differentiate need from favorites.

Agreed... Fletch Clements and Milloy will prob be the next to go.
                          It was all

Comment

• Devin
                            The Octagon
                            • Apr 2003

Based on last years stats for this year, Yes he went way too high but based on keeping him for the next 5 seasons do you still think that is too high and considering this is a Bills Fan site I dont think he would have lasted 18 more spots in the second round so I gambled hope I dont get snake eyes

Players are great for the future and that is part of the point, but what good is it if you have already hit the cieling on McGahee. 10 Mill a year from here on out for him is pricey.

Comment

• That Guy
                              • Apr 2004

Not that there's much that can be said now, but I think he would've lasted at least another 18.

Comment

• The King
                                • Jun 2004

too many good RB's for me to take one before the 5th. LT was only one I would take in the first 2 rounds.
                                It was all

Comment

Working...
                                X