X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

She is no Gwen Stefani, but she is definitely hot.

Yes, my opinion, you are right.

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• L.A. Playa
      • Aug 2003

most women with the right outfit makeup and camera angle can appear hot but see some of these actresses in person and you would be suprised

Comment

• Sportsuser101
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by pmacla
        most women with the right outfit makeup and camera angle can appear hot but see some of these actresses in person and you would be suprised
        2-3 years ago spring break in Ft Lauderdale her and Britney Spears came into a club me and my friends were at, they obviously went upstairs and didn't stay down with the rest of the crowd but suprisingly Britney actually looked really good in person. Didn't think she would and Portman looked ugly.. not decent but ugly. Guess that just always turned me off from her.
        Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ryjam282
          She is no Gwen Stefani, but she is definitely hot.

Yes, my opinion, you are right.
          Gwen Stafani is a pig.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
            • Aug 2003

Naomi Campbell is gorgeous in person and has an awesome body

Comment

• Devin
              The Octagon
              • Apr 2003

uggggh i still need like 10 players.
              http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• ryjam282
                Offical Billszone Starting QB
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                Gwen Stafani is a pig.

Someone needs the Whizanator, cause you surely have been doing some drugs my friend.

Ryan Withey
                Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• R. Rich
                  • Apr 2003

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on Star Wars. I happen to like the movies a lot. I was 8 years old when the first Star Wars movie was released, so these movies were special to me. I collected the toys and waited in line to see the movies when they were released. I don't hold my opinion out there as fact, so I realize there are some who don't get into it. No problem. That's the beauty of living in a free society.

I got to the theater about 9pm and there was no line. Of course, it was playing on a bunch of screens. The multiplex (they have great sound systems) actually let people get their seats way before the show started. We got our seats around 10pm and just waited until the show started.

What did I think of the movie? I liked it a lot. I'd have to say it's the 3rd best of the entire series (again, that's my opinion). How I'd rate them:

6. Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
                  5. Episode I: The Phantom Menace
                  4. Episode II: Attack of the Clones
                  3. Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
                  2. Episode IV: A New Hope
                  1. Episode V: The Empire Srikes Back

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

Talk about Star Wars somewhere else... Before I have to deliver some backhands.

Calvin Pace. discuss.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• R. Rich
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
                      Talk about Star Wars somewhere else... Before I have to deliver some backhands.

Calvin Pace. discuss.

I'll talk about Star Wars where I damn well please.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                        • Aug 2003

Calvin Pace , looks like with the signing of Chike Okeafor he will be 2nd string on the Cardinals good for Depth purposes this year but he may lose stock going into the future

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
                          Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on Star Wars. I happen to like the movies a lot. I was 8 years old when the first Star Wars movie was released, so these movies were special to me. I collected the toys and waited in line to see the movies when they were released. I don't hold my opinion out there as fact, so I realize there are some who don't get into it. No problem. That's the beauty of living in a free society.

I got to the theater about 9pm and there was no line. Of course, it was playing on a bunch of screens. The multiplex (they have great sound systems) actually let people get their seats way before the show started. We got our seats around 10pm and just waited until the show started.

What did I think of the movie? I liked it a lot. I'd have to say it's the 3rd best of the entire series (again, that's my opinion). How I'd rate them:

6. Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
                          5. Episode I: The Phantom Menace
                          4. Episode II: Attack of the Clones
                          3. Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
                          2. Episode IV: A New Hope
                          1. Episode V: The Empire Srikes Back
                          You actually enjoyed The Phantom Menace more than Return of the Jedi? i'm surprised.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                            • Aug 2003

I think the Star Wars movies are entertaining I just would wait in line to see them nor any other movie, it is fun to walk the red carpet for premieres and I have seen a rough cut of the movie Stealth, if you liked the first XXX you will love this movie go see it, sorry for the plug LOL

Comment

• R. Rich
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                              You actually enjoyed The Phantom Menace more than Return of the Jedi? i'm surprised.
                              Yeah, Mike. You guessed it. I'll bet you were at the top of your math class, huh?

Comment

• RetroRaiders81
                                Raidaas Fans Watch Will and Grace
                                • Mar 2005

I think movie series's like Star Wars and LOTR's have some sort of brainwashing thing behind them. Alright, back to football!
                                The Houston Retro Raiders.

Comment

Working...
                                X