• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Damn you MikeInRoch and Sportsuser101.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Clements the #2 corner off the board!?
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
        • Jun 2004

Great Pick with Porter Sportsuser. I like the Seymour Porter combo.
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• R. Rich
          • Apr 2003

Why hasn't anyone taken Travis Henry yet?

Comment

• Devin
            The Octagon
            • Apr 2003

and thier goes the defense!
            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Sportsuser101
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
              Great Pick with Porter Sportsuser. I like the Seymour Porter combo.
              Thanks. I was going to kill you earlier when you said to draft Porter lol.
              Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                • Aug 2003

does anyone know lindellsucks??? he missed his 1st rd pick and now is up in the 2nd seems like we are rolling be a shame if we couldnt keep it going

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

Lindellsucks sucks.
                  It was all

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                    • Aug 2003

if it aint broke dont fix it huh Devin?? Brady and Dillon backfield

Comment

• R. Rich
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
                      Lindellsucks sucks.
                      Hahaha!!!

Maybe he had an emergency of some kind. I'm prepared to wait until noon if I have to. I am confident that I'll land BOTH of the players I want in this round.

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by pmacla
                        if it aint broke dont fix it huh Devin?? Brady and Dillon backfield
                        I was gunning for edge or portis, but i still ended up with the rushing leader, so wtf why not.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                          • Aug 2003

watching RB go in this round makes me feel even better about getting Mc Gahee in rd 1 his salary doesnt go up and is part of the team as long as i want him to be im positive he wouldnt have been there when i would have selected this rd

Comment

• Devin
                            The Octagon
                            • Apr 2003

And I have a bad feeling one of Rich's guys is one i want with my 2nd pick.

Comment

• The King
                              • Jun 2004

I dont plan on drafting a running back anytime soon. I can get Travis late I bet.
                              It was all

Comment

• R. Rich
                                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Devin
                                And I have a bad feeling one of Rich's guys is one i want with my 2nd pick.
                                I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                                X