Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • That Guy
    • Apr 2004

Rejects trade their 31st rounder to the Playas for their 47th..

Comment

• L.A. Playa
      • Aug 2003

confirmed

Comment

• Regs25
        • Apr 2005

The New England Wookiees did not agree to the afore mentioned trade with the Kansas City Super Deuces regarding John Abraham. The agreement was the Super Deuces send Abraham to the Wookiees for 26th, 27th and 28 picks. At no time did the Wookiees agree to send the first pick in the rookie draft or any rookie draft pick to the Super Deuces. I know Super Deuces on a personal level, so the trade was agreed to over the phone and my screen name confirmed the trade b/c I gave him my password to confirm the trade because I do not have computer access at my job. I would still like to proceed with the trade that was originally agreed upon which sent Abraham to the Wookiees for the 26th, 27th and 28th picks. I spoke to Super Deuces about the matter he claims it was a simple misunderstanding and agreed to send Abraham for the 26th, 27th and 28th picks. Lastly, it didn't make sense to me that the Rookie Draft order would be decided randomly. Wouldn't it make more sense to just reverse the order of the current player draft? This way the person with the last pick in the player draft doesn't get screwed again with the last pick in the rookie draft. Just a thought.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Regs25
          The New England Wookiees did not agree to the afore mentioned trade with the Kansas City Super Deuces regarding John Abraham. The agreement was the Super Deuces send Abraham to the Wookiees for 26th, 27th and 28 picks. At no time did the Wookiees agree to send the first pick in the rookie draft or any rookie draft pick to the Super Deuces. I know Super Deuces on a personal level, so the trade was agreed to over the phone and my screen name confirmed the trade b/c I gave him my password to confirm the trade because I do not have computer access at my job. I would still like to proceed with the trade that was originally agreed upon which sent Abraham to the Wookiees for the 26th, 27th and 28th picks. I spoke to Super Deuces about the matter he claims it was a simple misunderstanding and agreed to send Abraham for the 26th, 27th and 28th picks. Lastly, it didn't make sense to me that the Rookie Draft order would be decided randomly. Wouldn't it make more sense to just reverse the order of the current player draft? This way the person with the last pick in the player draft doesn't get screwed again with the last pick in the rookie draft. Just a thought.
          I put the rookie draft to a vote of the owners and they overwhelmingly choose to have a new order chosen by lot. It was the luck of the draw that the original Maine Men franchise came up with the last pick. All future drafts are in a worst to first fashion based upon the previous year.

Anyway. I hope you will enjoy everything we have here. It's good to have to you and welcome aboard.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
            • Mar 2004

Random order can never been seen as unfair. Luck of the Draw is what it is.

Personally, i'd far rather have a last pick in a round and back to back slots over a middle of the round pick.

I'm not at all happy with the rookie draft order, so it must be fair.

Comment

• The Chef
              • Mar 2005

THE GOLDMINES TRADE DT LA' ROI GLOVER AND A 3RD ROUND ROOKIE PICK TO THE NEW ENGLAND WOOKIEES FOR THEIR 37TH, 38TH, AND 41ST ROUND PICKS...WOOKIEES WILL CONFIRM

Comment

• ryjam282
                Offical Billszone Starting QB
                • Mar 2003

I hate the Wookiees.....Worst owner ever, that is why he has the 1st overall pick in the 4FL.....

Ryan Withey
                Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

The Rochester Rampage trade their 44th rounder and 49th rounder to the Retro Raiders for their second 28th rounder (#20).

Comment

• RetroRaiders81
                    Raidaas Fans Watch Will and Grace
                    • Mar 2005

^Confirmed.
                    The Houston Retro Raiders.

Comment

• Regs25
                      • Apr 2005

Wookiees confirm trade with the Goldmines. Keep an eye on Super Deuces, he's the type who will slip you a Mickey and sell your kidneys on ebay.

Comment

• ryjam282
                        • Mar 2003

Look who's talking....Your the one that has the Mickey supply.

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Rochester Rampage gives their 3rd 29th rounder (#12) to the Oklahoma Outlaws for their 41st rounder and a 7th round rookie draft pick.

29th round updated.

Comment

• Devin
                            The Octagon
                            • Apr 2003

Confirmed.
                            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                              Rochester Rampage gives their 3rd 29th rounder (#12) to the Oklahoma Outlaws for their 41st rounder and a 7th round rookie draft pick.

29th round updated.
                              thanks

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• ryjam282
                                • Mar 2003

The Super Deuces have sent there 29th rounder to the LA Playas for there 30th rounder and a 7th round rookie pick.

Playas will confirm

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
                                X