Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Golden Brewsers 8a (#11) and 8c (#20)

Erie Assasins 7th (#2)

7th round changed
    8th round changed
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Rich confirm this trade...now!
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• R. Rich
        • Apr 2003

Confirmed. Go ahead and pick.

Comment

• R. Rich
          • Apr 2003

The Tampa Bay Tarpons trade their 21st, 27th, and 33rd round picks to the Erie Assassins for the Assassins' 9th round pick.

Comment

• tampabay25690
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by R. Rich
            The Tampa Bay Tarpons trade their 21st, 27th, and 33rd round picks to the Erie Assassins for the Assassins' 9th round pick.
            YEA APPROVED!!!
            GO Gators!!!!!!
            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• The Chef
              • Mar 2005

Can you please correct the mistake in round 7? New York Goldmines should have the 1:15 to 1:30 spot instead of Rochester Rejects. Goldmines traded their 18th and 30th rounds to Retro Raiders for their 1:15 to 1:30 7th rounder. Please refer to confirmation above by Retro Raiders after I announced it. Thanks.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Chef
                Can you please correct the mistake in round 7? New York Goldmines should have the 1:15 to 1:30 spot instead of Rochester Rejects. Goldmines traded their 18th and 30th rounds to Retro Raiders for their 1:15 to 1:30 7th rounder. Please refer to confirmation above by Retro Raiders after I announced it. Thanks.
                sorry about that...I had corrected that already; don't know what happened.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• That Guy
                  • Apr 2004

Well then something is wrong obviously.... Retro must've traded the same pick twice b/c he traded it to me also.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by That Guy
                    Well then something is wrong obviously.... Retro must've traded the same pick twice b/c he traded it to me also.
                    Apparetly he did...ok...I will have to void the trade between the Rejects and the Raiders. Please renegotiate the trade and check the new thread.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                      sorry about that...I had corrected that already; don't know what happened.
                      I think I figured it out. You have too many cooks in the kitchen. This has happened before. If you are trying to edit a post like the first one in each round and have it opened at the same time that Devin or Rich has it opened....whoever edits it last ends up screwing it all up.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

BTW...I proved to Devin that I already traded the first pick in the 8th round to the Retro Raiders and my original 8th rounder (17th pick) to the Golden Brewsers. He saw what I was telling him and he fixed it. However, both posts had "8th round changed" on it a while ago. But it was never fixed until today. Could this be the same problem with the Rejects and Raiders?

Comment

• The Chef
                          • Mar 2005

Rochester Rejects trade their 9th round pick to the New York Goldmines for their 16th and 32nd round picks

9th round updated.
                          Last edited by Devin; 04-21-2005, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• That Guy
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by The Chef
                            Rochester Rejects trade their 9th round pick to the New York Goldmines for their 16th and 32nd round picks
                            confirmed

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

The Rochester Rampage send their 9th rounder to Nasty Nights (Canadian'eh!) for their 25th and 37th round picks.

9th round updated.
                              Last edited by Devin; 04-21-2005, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                                The Rochester Rampage send their 9th rounder to Nasty Nights (Canadian'eh!) for their 25th and 37th round picks.
                                confirmed

Comment

Working...
                                X