Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: BZFL Owner Profiles

  1. #21
    Legendary Zoner Earthquake Enyart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    On the Boilermaker Special
    Posts
    27,521
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    0
    Team profile: To be finished later.
    :fat:

    I'm also very interested in pornography and working with computers.

  2. #22
    Registered User Michael82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Section 123, Row 4, Seat 3
    Posts
    82,318
    Thanks
    760
    Thanked 267 Times in 87 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake Enyart
    :fat:









  3. #23
    Registered User Canadian'eh!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Fredericton, NB
    Posts
    6,554
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 775 Times in 442 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    Profession: Overnight Front End Coordinator

    does this have something to do with checking out girls' breasts?


    Cause if it does than I should point out i am a lisensed panty inspector.


  4. #24
    Registered User Michael82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Section 123, Row 4, Seat 3
    Posts
    82,318
    Thanks
    760
    Thanked 267 Times in 87 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    303
    Uhh, well seeing how I am the only one on the front end overnights, I am the one who cashes the hotties out and gets to see the breasts and even pussy when they show it to me. So yeah i guess it does have something to do with it.

    I love summer.

  5. #25
    Registered User Michael82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Section 123, Row 4, Seat 3
    Posts
    82,318
    Thanks
    760
    Thanked 267 Times in 87 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    303
    Now back to my team....

    Tom Modrak is the one who is going to help me build my team and also keep me under the cap. We are glad to have him aboard. We love our new Head Coach. Brad Childress is going to make a great head coach and he already has had developed a solid relationship with my starting QB, Donovan McNabb. Oh and Eric Mangini was a steal. He's going to be the next Romeo Crennel for my defense.

    I'm glad that I was able to snag my Special Teams coordinator before any of you guys took him. Bobby April was #1 on my priority list. I needed to lock him up before anyone else got a chance.

  6. #26
    Registered User Canadian'eh!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Fredericton, NB
    Posts
    6,554
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 775 Times in 442 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    Uhh, well seeing how I am the only one on the front end overnights, I am the one who cashes the hotties out and gets to see the breasts and even pussy when they show it to me. So yeah i guess it does have something to do with it.

    I love summer.

    i seriously have no idea whatyour job really is.

  7. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    15,874
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    Now back to my team....

    Tom Modrak is the one who is going to help me build my team and also keep me under the cap. We are glad to have him aboard. We love our new Head Coach. Brad Childress is going to make a great head coach and he already has had developed a solid relationship with my starting QB, Donovan McNabb. Oh and Eric Mangini was a steal. He's going to be the next Romeo Crennel for my defense.

    I'm glad that I was able to snag my Special Teams coordinator before any of you guys took him. Bobby April was #1 on my priority list. I needed to lock him up before anyone else got a chance.

    I let Coach Ferentz bring his staff from Iowa w/ him. Being a successful collegiate coach, a former OL coach, and a former Belichick assistant (was his OL coach in Cleveland and also served in that capacity for the Ravens as well), we trust his judgment.

  8. #28
    Registered User Michael82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Section 123, Row 4, Seat 3
    Posts
    82,318
    Thanks
    760
    Thanked 267 Times in 87 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian'eh!
    i seriously have no idea whatyour job really is.
    I work at Wegmans. I'm the cashier and front end manager overnights. I'm also supposed to stock the candy at the registers and keep an eye on the people who go and in and out of the store.

  9. #29
    Registered User Michael82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Section 123, Row 4, Seat 3
    Posts
    82,318
    Thanks
    760
    Thanked 267 Times in 87 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Rich
    I let Coach Ferentz bring his staff from Iowa w/ him. Being a successful collegiate coach, a former OL coach, and a former Belichick assistant (was his OL coach in Cleveland and also served in that capacity for the Ravens as well), we trust his judgment.
    Interesting choice. Isn't that what Gregg did? Hired a whole bunch of College assistants.

  10. #30
    Registered User Canadian'eh!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Fredericton, NB
    Posts
    6,554
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 775 Times in 442 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    34
    Canadian Radiation Kings

    Owner/President: Canadian'eh!
    Executive VP/GM: Ozzie Newsome
    Head Coach: Bill Parcells
    Offensive Coordinator: Don Matthews
    Defensive Coordinator: Marvin Lewis
    Special Teams Coordinator: Frank Gansz Jr.
    O-Line Coach: "Mouse" McNally
    QB coach: Alex Van Pelt
    Waterboy: Adam Davidson
    Head Cheerleader/Fluffer: J-Lo
    Team Physician: Dr. Jack Kevorkian

    Headquarters: 1 Canada Place - Montreal, QC
    Stadium: Miami - Maple Leaf Stadium
    Fanbase: 80,000 highly dedicated Snowbirds who make the trip from Canada for every game/event. Former Fin fans who have seen the light and sworn an oath of loyalty.

  11. #31
    Registered User tampabay25690's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    9,670
    Thanks
    405
    Thanked 435 Times in 258 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    Uhh, well seeing how I am the only one on the front end overnights, I am the one who cashes the hotties out and gets to see the breasts and even pussy when they show it to me. So yeah i guess it does have something to do with it.

    I love summer.
    Mikey its summer to me everyday here in Florida.....

  12. #32
    Registered User Michael82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Section 123, Row 4, Seat 3
    Posts
    82,318
    Thanks
    760
    Thanked 267 Times in 87 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by tampabay25690
    Mikey its summer to me everyday here in Florida.....
    I love summer, but I hate the heat...I just enjoy the eye candy.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •