Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who do your rivals in Miami choose #2?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,859 Times in 3,506 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    I must apologize for my previous postings. If I have offended anyone in here, I offer my condolences. I am just under a lot of stress with the draft only a few hours away. I am really paranoid for some reason. Oh Well, it's probably just that **** that Ricky sold me.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by LtFinFan66
    I'm sure some will flame me for being a Fin Fan but I was wanting to get an honest assessment of what the Bills fans feel we will do in the draft. RB, QB, WR, trade down, other?? Thoughts?? You can also add in your thoughts on what would help the Fins the most and also what position you would like to see us take at #2 as bitter rivals??? Have at it folks!!
    Wassup Lt?

I hate to say it, but I think the fins will do well in the draft. I think they will trade down at least once with the 2nd pick, then take a RB, Ronnie Brown if available.

I'd like them to take Cedric Benson because he's not that fast and he reminds me of Ricky, which makes me laugh. Early 2nd I see them taking Khalif Barnes if he's there.
    finsrclowns

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Wow, giving an opinion here gets me negged, too?

Most of my post in this thread was geared towards praising Braylon, not praising the Fins. Wow, there must be some Ohio State fan lurking here.....