• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nublar7
    I think Miami will trade end up trading with the Vikings and they will recieve both the #7 and #18 pick(and possibly a mid-late rounder). With the 7th pick I see them taking Caddie.

Granted Minnesotta is stupid but I dont think they are stupid enough to trade 2 1sts to move up 5 spots.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Nublar7
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
      Granted Minnesotta is stupid but I dont think they are stupid enough to trade 2 1sts to move up 5 spots.
      Its been stated in reports that they ARE considering trading both 1st rounders to move up to #2 to draft Edwards.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nublar7
        Its been stated in reports that they ARE considering trading both 1st rounders to move up to #2 to draft Edwards.

links?
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Nublar7
          • Oct 2004

links?
          Go to FinHeaven. I post all the news on the front page.

Comment

• pyrrhonist
            • Sep 2003

As a Michigan fan, Braylon may find his "best" home in terms of WR numbers with Miami. Hell, it's better than being a Brown!

Seriously, though, I don't think Rodgers or Smith is a "can't miss", so Ronnie Brown or Cadillac Williams are probably most likely for Sabin's pick at #2 (Unless they trade down).

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

They're working real hard to get Ricky back, so I think they'll take whichever QB SF leaves on the board. They can't win with Feeley.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

miami doesn't have a 2nd rounder.i would trade down to get one.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                  Too sober for this...
                  • Apr 2004

I think Miami will play it safe and draft Ronnie Brown. In truth, there is no QB this year that is worthy of taking really high. So why take a mediocre QB and pay him a large sum to be mediocre. If you are going to pay alot, might as well do it for someone that is actually going to be worth it.

I agree that they would love to trade down, but I don't think anyone is going to bite on that with this type of draft.

Saban will draft a RB 1st, maybe pick up a QB later that he hopes might develop - but possibly wait until next year to draft a real franchise QB.

Comment

• askabry
                    • Jul 2002

I've said this a coupla other places ... but to say it again ...

Miami trades down with Washington, picking up the #9 and #25 picks in the draft. The likely picks will be Merriman, Burroughs or either PacMan or Rogers, and then later in the draft JJ Arrington. It's the perfect trade for Miami, enabling them to go defense first.

Later on, Patrick Surtain will be traded to KC for their #3 pick this year and two picks next year. This occurs after the Phins take a DB in the first round.

BTW ... Washington will sign Ty Law.
                    what the last four years of a Republican House, Senate and Presidency has gotten us ...
                    • tax cuts for the wealthy in the hundreds of billions
                    • 1,000 dead American servicemen
                    • the U.S. Constitution trampled upon
                    • our national debt growing into the TRILLIONS of dollars
                    • implicit lies and consistent obfuscations of the truth regarding Iraq

I can hardly wait to see what four more years will get us.

Comment

• NJFINSFAN1
                      NJ In The House
                      • Nov 2004

They are hot for edwards. If we can get there two # 1's and a 2nd for Surtain, I could see this.

# 7 C. Williams or Benson
                      # 18 Clayton or williamson

2nd Round- Charlie Frye

Now that would be a sweet draft!

Time To Ski!

Comment

• tampabay25690
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                        I'm sure some will flame me for being a Fin Fan but I was wanting to get an honest assessment of what the Bills fans feel we will do in the draft. RB, QB, WR, trade down, other?? Thoughts?? You can also add in your thoughts on what would help the Fins the most and also what position you would like to see us take at #2 as bitter rivals??? Have at it folks!!
                        Ye ayou have to go QB with that 2nd then bounce back and go RB in the 2nd round...
                        GO Gators!!!!!!
                        GO GATORS!!

Comment

• clumping platelets

I'm sure some will flame me for being a Fin Fan but I was wanting to get an honest assessment of what the Bills fans feel we will do in the draft. RB, QB, WR, trade down, other?? Thoughts?? You can also add in your thoughts on what would help the Fins the most and also what position you would like to see us take at #2 as bitter rivals??? Have at it folks!!

If Braylon Edwards is there at #2.....take him. If he goes #1 overall, make every effort to trade down, but if forced to take a player, avoid the QBs and one of the RBs

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                            • Mar 2005

Some well thought out replies thus far....Any more out there guys and gals??

Comment

• Bling
                              • Jul 2004

I think the only RB with star potential is Brown. But potential is the key word. The QB's have potential as well. How many more times will we be at #2? I'll go with QB. I also like Braylon Edwards...but Booker or Edwards would have to be traded.

Comment

• jamze132
                                Don’t hate…
                                • Jun 2003

I really feel that you Dolphins should just pick Maurice Clarret with your #2 overall. Then I think you guys should trade the rest of your picks away for some proven veterans in their mid 30s. This is the key to the Dolphins success, IMO!

Comment

Working...
                                X