X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
    I really feel that you Dolphins should just pick Maurice Clarret with your #2 overall. Then I think you guys should trade the rest of your picks away for some proven veterans in their mid 30s. This is the key to the Dolphins success, IMO!
    Due to this response, I may need to retract the statement from earlier which is listed below....no, I won't blame this guy on the rest of you folks who gave good responses...ANY MORE INTELLIGENT RESPONSES??

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
    Some well thought out replies thus far....Any more out there guys and gals??

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

I'd take Ronnie Brown or Braylon Edwards. I'm not sold at all on Aaron Rodgers. I heard the Minnesota rumor, but I think Minnesota would be better served taking Mike Williams at #7, then adding another good player at #18.

The Washington trade above would work. I think Miami would be better served getting as MANY picks as they can (if possible) instead of worrying about a franchise player at #2. If they can't make it happen, take Brown or Edwards.

Jon

Comment

• Dicknoze69
        Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
        • Jul 2002

Trade down.

Saban is hoping another team is hot to trot for Edwards, Brown, or Rodgers. I'm betting he's right. It's an easy way to pickup draft picks for a team that sorely lacks young bodies.

God give me style and give me grace
        God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• feelthepain
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by venis2k1
          the miami dolphins trade the second overall pick in the 2005 nfl draft to the New York Jets for QB Jay Fiedler.
          SSSWWWEEEETTTT!!!!!!!

Comment

• LtFinFan66
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by feelthepain
            SSSWWWEEEETTTT!!!!!!!
            The Jets are throwing picks around so they may give someone a pick to take Jay

Comment

• generalmills
              • Sep 2003

I think that Edwards is the class of the 1st tier players in this years draft but I am always a little bit nervous about the selection of a WR in the first 5 picks of the draft. WR's are a dime a dozen and can be a very high risk at the top picks. It the WR works out then all is good for the GM but as is the case at any skilled position, a slow start of failure will be easily exposed by the general fan and could become media hell for the front office.. Should be interesting to see what Saban does with this pick.

Comment

• djfresh47
                • Apr 2005

I don't think RB's have any value at the top of the draft, but it depends on what SF does if they take Rodgers than Smith will be the pick, if they take Smith, than I think Saban will do his best to trade down and possibly take below value for the 2nd pick. If he stays at 2 I think it'll be Ronnie Brown. Noone really knows what Saban wants to do except Saban but it couldn't be as bad as what Wannstedt would've done.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                  Due to this response, I may need to retract the statement from earlier which is listed below....no, I won't blame this guy on the rest of you folks who gave good responses...ANY MORE INTELLIGENT RESPONSES??
                  Yeah, I have a couple.

How can you live with yourself when put on that Turquiose, and Orange blouses that you dolphin fans call Jerseys.

Dolphins, are you kiding me, What? wouldn't the NFL let you choose Unicorns as your mascot!

and Finally, Ricky, "cough" "cough", pass me that doobie snack.

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Aug 2004

If I'm going to get "negged" by someone who doesn't even have the courage to reveal who he is or why he is "negging" me for offering an honest opinion in response to this question---whether it's because some Fish fan didn't like my answer or because some Bills fan didn't like the fact that I bothered to answer a question about the Fish---then this is the last time that I am going to offer any kind of a fair analysis about any other team in the NFL on this board. I don't expect everyone to like or agree with things that I may post, but, if you are going to "neg" someone, at least have the courage to let the person know who you are and why you are "negging" them.
                    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• McD
                      • Jan 2003

LtPhinFan66,
                      First, I would trade the pick for more picks...maybe middle first and a second??

Secondly, you are at Eglin AFB, not Egin AFB.
                      22 year AF vet and "still" counting

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by McD
                        LtPhinFan66,
                        you are at Eglin AFB, not Egin AFB.

when have you known for an officer in the military to be smart,let alone one who is a FISH fan?
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• McD
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                          when have you known for an officer in the military to be smart,let alone one who is a FISH fan?
                          Lol,
                          As a Senior NCO myself, I cannot condone your disrespect towards an officer of the United States military.....oh what the hell, he IS a fish fan. You understand Lt, don't ya?

McD
                          22 year AF vet and "still" counting

Comment

• camelcowboy
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
                            If I'm going to get "negged" by someone who doesn't even have the courage to reveal who he is or why he is "negging" me for offering an honest opinion in response to this question---whether it's because some Fish fan didn't like my answer or because some Bills fan didn't like the fact that I bothered to answer a question about the Fish---then this is the last time that I am going to offer any kind of a fair analysis about any other team in the NFL on this board. I don't expect everyone to like or agree with things that I may post, but, if you are going to "neg" someone, at least have the courage to let the person know who you are and why you are "negging" them.
                            Man relax, I just playing, With the number 2 pick the dolphins will select Ronnie Brown, But i see them trading down.

Can someone explained the concept of "Negged"

Comment

• mysticsoto
                              Too sober for this...
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
                              Exactly!!! I've gotten negged twice in the last 2 days just for giving an opinion on a thread that asked for opinions. The threads were:

Who do your rivals in Miami choose #2?
                              and
                              Bills like some Centers

I really would like to know how offering my opinion on what Miami might do, or a Center the Bills might target should get me negged. Please state a reason when you neg someone and don't be a coward...show your name!!!

Comment

• mysticsoto
                                Too sober for this...
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by camelcowboy
                                Man relax, I just playing, With the number 2 pick the dolphins will select Ronnie Brown, But i see them trading down.

Can someone explained the concept of "Negged"
                                This is what the Billzone FAQ says:

Reputation is a system by which users can rate their fellow users.

To give reputation points, click on the SCALE icon in that user's post.

To check your reputation points, click on the SCALE icon in one of your own posts.

If your reputation is positive, you will see one or more green icons in your posts. If it's negative, those icons will be red.

Your Rep Power is your ability to give reputation points to others. The more rep power you have, the more reputation you may give. You can lose rep power by giving rep to others or by unsuccessfully using the ZoneBucks thief function.

You lose reputation power and reputation points by stealing ZoneBucks, and you lose even more if you unsuccessfully attempt to steal someone's ZoneBucks.

Premium Members can see all reputation received along with comments received in their User CP.

Comment

Working...
                                X