• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Trade between the Rejects and the Retro Raiders is voided

The trade between The Rejects and the Retro Raiders that sent the Rejects 11th and 29th round picks to Retro Raiders for their 7th round pick (18th overall) has been voided.

The Retro Raiders had already traded that pick to the NY Goldmines. Sorry that I did not catch it earlier.

Please try to renegotiate the deal. The 7th round drafting order has been updated.

Thanks.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • RetroRaiders81
    Raidaas Fans Watch Will and Grace
    • Mar 2005

Alright, sorry about this, I've been really busy these last few days, and been having rouble keeping up with this. So I need to work something out with the rejects? I thought I had three 7th rounders, and for some reason have a pick (4th overall) in the 8th, so I'll trade you that instead, if you don't accept...then PM me.
    The Houston Retro Raiders.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

no prob...mistakes happen...work it out between yourselfs and if you don't make a trade then you don't make a trade.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• R. Rich
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
        no prob...mistakes happen...work it out between yourselfs and if you don't make a trade then you don't make a trade.

Mistakes happen, indeed.

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
          Mistakes happen, indeed.
          I never denied I can't spell

Comment

Working...
          X