• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

ROFL - You have got to hear this...

audio from Parrish..

Buffalo Bills: The official source of the latest Bills headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and game day information

i had to let me wife listen to it.. you need a ****ing translator to understand him..

if it is possible.. his interview makes him sound like he cheated on the wonderlic just to get a 10.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Bad link. Is it from the NFL radio interview last week on Sirius?

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

bad link??

go to buffalobills.com and click audio.. it is the buffalo media interviewing parrish.. it is not the sirus radio interview..
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Just score.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

yeah.. please just score.. i would hate to see the media put a mic in his face after a game only to find out that he does not know how to speak english. i think he speaks spanglish.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Who cares. You don't need a degree to play football. Just catch the ball and run!!!

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
              yeah.. please just score.. i would hate to see the media put a mic in his face after a game only to find out that he does not know how to speak english.

Did we win the game, did he score I will know by looking at the scoreboard I won't need a translator.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

well.. modrack had to take the time to mention that he is a rookie so not to expect too much.. that always makes me feel good about him being a contributor..

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                  Who cares. You don't need a degree to play football. Just catch the ball and run!!!
                  maybe the scouting reports say he is stupid and his wonderlic says he is an idiot.. but it is just because he doesnt speak english. :shrug:

i am sticking up for him!

Comment

• jpdex12
                    • Jan 2005

maybe the scouting reports say he is stupid and his wonderlic says he is an idiot.. but it is just because he doesnt speak english. :shrug:

i am sticking up for him!
                    Don't worry Tatonka, I thought that he sounded like he just fell off of the turnip truck in the back woods of the bayou! Bobby Boucher type Spanglish!
                    Willis has some cool buddies!
                    I just hope that the little f***er can get his 110 pound a** in the endzone for us!
                    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• Marvelous
                      • Feb 2004

Same here Tatonka.. I listened with my wife and she gave me the grin. When we saw McGahee in Jacksonville he had his crew with him and they just didn't seem very mature. And that's putting it nicely. So no surprise here that a friend of Willis talks like that. But i love the pick and think our facility & staff could get him into shape...
                      GO BILLS!!! NE
                      Magical Trevor

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

for their first pick in the 2005 draft. the Buffalo bills pick .....
                        Attached Files
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• camelcowboy
                          • Mar 2005

yeah.. please just score.. i would hate to see the media put a mic in his face after a game only to find out that he does not know how to speak english. i think he speaks spanglish.

Yeah its fun listening, To nate clements, and Willis, but their great players.
                          Drew Bledsoe sounded smart when he talked. Do i need to say anymore

Comment

• B-DON
                            hi
                            • Mar 2004

maybe td is picking miami players to get mcgahee to stay

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                              My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                              • Apr 2004

Well. He doesn't project very well as a motivational speaker after his career, but it wasn't THAT bad. As long as he puts on a few pounds and learns the playbook, I think we did okay with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X