• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dominator77
    Zoner
    • Apr 2005

I like our draft thus far

Our offense is going to be loaded with speed this year. I don't care if Parrish and Everitt are not the brightest bulbs, but they bring us speed and a winning attitude and Miami players usually pan out pretty well in the NFL.

As far as not addressing the OL, I think our OL will be fine. We will eventually draft one tomorrow but I think McNally will get this group to be a solid unit. Plus with Losman this year, I think Mularkely and Clements will be having him do alot of roll outs and bootlegs and that will protect the OL. Remember, we could do no boots or rollouts with old lead legs Bledsoe.

As far as Henry, I think TD might be gambling that a starting RB from another team may go down in the preseason and might try to unload him then. Just a guess.
  • cablesabres68
    • Nov 2003

I like your thinking on all parts but the henry thing i think we pick up a couple 4ths or 5ths from the eagles tomorrow (heard trey wingo and the guys talkin bout it) or i hope we can get a player from them you never know i trust donahoe until he truly screws up. Not everyone but most of you guys doubted and even hated the mcgahee pic in 2002 now he is our starting running back. he chose 2 guys that were semi need possitions and kiper said they both should have gone higher than they did to buffalo So plz just get off the mans back and let him work.

Comment

• Dominator77
      Zoner
      • Apr 2005

I agree Cable. We have at least 4 picks left and possibly more. Long way to go before the season starts.

Comment

• Bling
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dominator77
        Our offense is going to be loaded with speed this year. I don't care if Parrish and Everitt are not the brightest bulbs, but they bring us speed and a winning attitude and Miami players usually pan out pretty well in the NFL.

As far as not addressing the OL, I think our OL will be fine. We will eventually draft one tomorrow but I think McNally will get this group to be a solid unit. Plus with Losman this year, I think Mularkely and Clements will be having him do alot of roll outs and bootlegs and that will protect the OL. Remember, we could do no boots or rollouts with old lead legs Bledsoe.

As far as Henry, I think TD might be gambling that a starting RB from another team may go down in the preseason and might try to unload him then. Just a guess.
        LMAO. Take it from someone that lives in Miami. Roschoe Parrish was the dumbest move in Tommy's history.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
          Knows More Than You
          • Feb 2004

I like our first day as well....The recieving core gets much more speed with Parrish and I love the idea of Clements getting off of punt returns (he's talented but fumbles and it's a high risk position for injury as opposed to kickoffs when you can get a running start before your blased by someone)

Everett i think is gonna prove to be a awesome pick. He brings one thing to the tight end position that we haven't had here...ever. Pure, athletic playmaker. Easily the fastest TE on the roster, and probally has some of the best hands....In time (with Campbell getting older, and Euhus in my opinion a nice but not great player) he becomes our starter at tight end for a long time...

OL can be addressed from within and later on in June or Training Camp if needed. The offense needed more playmakers to add to a young QB's arsenel, and they got just that.....so everyone relax!
          BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bling
            LMAO. Take it from someone that lives in Miami. Roschoe Parrish was the dumbest move in Tommy's history.
            You live in Miami. That's pretty dumb too.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Dominator77
              Zoner
              • Apr 2005

Parrish isn't very bright I'll give you that. Then again most players that come out of Miami aren't Rhodes Scholars. They are a football factory that produces quality NFL players. They have a bit of an attitude and cockiness to them and I like that.

Comment

• Bling
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by lordofgun
                So you acknowledge that you made a dumb decision. Does the Bills' owner plan to pay his medical bills?

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

These picks are stupid.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• cablesabres68
                    • Nov 2003

hey if your gonna bash the bills you should root for the team in ur city THE SUCKFINS

Comment

• Dominator77
                      Zoner
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by mybills
                      These picks are stupid.
                      Wow, great insight and explanation

Comment

• chubluv
                        BillsZone bowling team MVP
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by cablesabres68
                        I like your thinking on all parts but the henry thing i think we pick up a couple 4ths or 5ths from the eagles tomorrow (heard trey wingo and the guys talkin bout it) or i hope we can get a player from them you never know i trust donahoe until he truly screws up. Not everyone but most of you guys doubted and even hated the mcgahee pic in 2002 now he is our starting running back. he chose 2 guys that were semi need possitions and kiper said they both should have gone higher than they did to buffalo So plz just get off the mans back and let him work.
                        Is it bad if we only get 4th or 5th rd pick(s) for Henry ? Or can we get something in next years draft for him?

We are in 5th place
                        Clump is on the IR
                        Chubluv average is 167
                        Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
                        Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• Bling
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dominator77
                          Parrish isn't very bright I'll give you that. Then again most players that come out of Miami aren't Rhodes Scholars. They are a football factory that produces quality NFL players. They have a bit of an attitude and cockiness to them and I like that.
                          It's not a matter of his intelligence, he's just a horrible pick. He's skinnier than a tooth pick, his speed isn't what people make it out to be, and anyone over 150 lbs. that steps right in front of him when he's catching the ball looks like they bulldoze him. Kevin Everett was a better pick, and he wasn't even a good TE. What's next you guys going to draft Frank Gore to complete the ****ed up legs clan?

Comment

• Dominator77
                            Zoner
                            • Apr 2005

So you acknowledge that you made a dumb decision. Does the Bills' owner plan to pay his medical bills?

Hey Blingy great move by the Fins to draft Ronnie Brown when he couldn't even start at Auburn and they have one of the worst offensive lines in football.

Comment

• cablesabres68
                              • Nov 2003

no as long as we get rid of the VIRUS

Comment

Working...
                              X