• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

I'm pissed!

WTF????

We don't need TARGETS for Losman, we need PROTECTION for him. Roscoe yeah, later on, for the departure of Moulds. But TWO? Fix the O-line with tackles, guards, or a freaking Center (I can't stand Teague at center ) For Pete's sake, we could even use a good kicker!!! Even the Jets knew enough to get a kicker even though they need to protect Chad...and they picked one!

Sunday's draft had better put a smile on my face! It seems that every year, this team loses before it even plays.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I'm sure they know of a lot of OL that nobody else knows about that they'll take tomorrow.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• camelcowboy
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by mybills
      WTF????

We don't need TARGETS for Losman, we need PROTECTION for him. Roscoe yeah, later on, for the departure of Moulds. But TWO? Fix the O-line with tackles, guards, or a freaking Center (I can't stand Teague at center ) For Pete's sake, we could even use a good kicker!!! Even the Jets knew enough to get a kicker even though they need to protect Chad...and they picked one!

Sunday's draft had better put a smile on my face! It seems that every year, this team loses before it even plays.
      Everret is a tightend, and that was a need. I still think we should have taking adam terry at 2.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

They better, log! I don't know what's annoying me more, todays picks or my poison ivy!
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Marvelous
          • Feb 2004

What would you do if the best lineman on the board wasn't nearly as good as the best wr etc? We went BPA. We will get a lineman tomorrow:) Plus we have Mcnally who has a good eye for what he can coach.

* also** Drew is gone & JP is very fast. That alone improves the line some. Ya think?
          GO BILLS!!! NE
          Magical Trevor

Comment

• Marvelous
            • Feb 2004

or my poison ivy!
            In Yoda voice "Revealed you're frustration is"
            I think we have a great day 2......:)
            GO BILLS!!! NE
            Magical Trevor

Comment

• chubluv
              BillsZone bowling team MVP
              • Jan 2003

We can only have trust that TD knows what hes doing. For the most part he has done right by us.

We are in 5th place
              Clump is on the IR
              Chubluv average is 167
              Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
              Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

Drafting for need is a bad idea.
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• dasaybz
                  • Apr 2005

WTF????

Ya, targets for Losman is a bad idea right? That's just not a real brilliant thing to say. Losman needs as many targets as he can get. I'm sorry, but having ONLY Evans and Moulds as targets really doensn't entice me too much. We had no 3rd WR, or TE to get the ball to. Ya, Campbell and Euhus are alright, but this TE is someone who could turn into a stud.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

WTF????

Yep.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by dasaybz
                      Ya, targets for Losman is a bad idea right? That's just not a real brilliant thing to say. Losman needs as many targets as he can get. I'm sorry, but having ONLY Evans and Moulds as targets really doensn't entice me too much. We had no 3rd WR, or TE to get the ball to. Ya, Campbell and Euhus are alright, but this TE is someone who could turn into a stud.
                      What i like about this, is Everrit is a decent blocker "like Campbell" yet he is a decent receiver "like Euhus" this helps us become less predictable. Now teams won't be thinking run with Campbell in the game, and they won't be tipped off to the pass with Euhus.

I trust Mularky's opinion when it comes to tightends, he was one.

Comment

Working...
                      X