BZFL - Round 17 & 18 ($2 million) 4/28 - Official Draft Thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Rochester Rejects are still on the clock until 9:10pm ET. Followed by Tampa Bay Tarpons until 9:20pm ET.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
      • Mar 2004

Going back now would likely screw me out of Lehman.

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
        right..... that would suck ass.... if that happens i'd be forced to change my picks due to a run on C's. don't think that would make people very happy.
        Originally posted by Forward_Lateral

See Eb, this is gonna hurt some other people as well. I know you will be making one person happy but making more upset as a result...It is really a Catch 22, but my vote is to keep going and let him get his 2 picks whenever he wants them.

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
          • Mar 2004

this is really a tough situation...... the fairest thing IMO would be to give the rejects the players he would have gotten at that time.... if theyw ere avilaable they are his...

then you go to the people who took those players and they get to pick anyone who was already chosen..... so he gets his C... whoever took that C can pick whoever they want including players already taken.... unfortunately they have to be on their honor system that they aren't just taking a player they hoped would't be taken already. I hope everyone is honest enough to think "I know i probebly would have taken someone else but since Forward took a guy i want i'll say it was him" sadly, the honour system is the best we can do... anyway.... eventually we will get to a point where people have taken players who are not taken and we can move on.

the draft would have to be put on hold until everyone sees what shakes down.

Comment

• Devin
            The Octagon
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
            Correct.
            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
              • Mar 2004

this is really a tough situation...... the fairest thing IMO would be to give the rejects the players he would have gotten at that time.... if theyw ere avilaable they are his...

then you go to the people who took those players and they get to pick anyone who was already chosen..... so he gets his C... whoever took that C can pick whoever they want including players already taken.... unfortunately they have to be on their honor system that they aren't just taking a player they hoped would't be taken already. I hope everyone is honest enough to think "I know i probebly would have taken someone else but since Forward took a guy i want i'll say it was him" sadly, the honour system is the best we can do... anyway.... eventually we will get to a point where people have taken players who are not taken and we can move on.

the draft would have to be put on hold until everyone sees what shakes down.

i hope this makes sense to everyone else.... but essentially because the players i took were not on his list i won't get the opportunity to change them.... same goes for most people.... and for those complaining they lost players... it does suck but they willhave to trust others being on the "honour" system.... and make their next pick...

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Devin
                Correct.

Which is a reason NOT to scrap the draft. I feel for That Guy, but now that I've revealed I would've taken him this round, someone will likely draft him before me, when they had no intentions of doing so in the first place.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                  • Aug 2003

Life happens if he had done what had been previously stated PM Devin, EB and Rich your lists it wouldnt have happened or if he would have arranged to be online there are more than enough players out there just make ya picks and move on life sucks sometimes and ya have to roll with the punches so lets just move on

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

the rejects are still on the clock and can choose three players if they wish.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Tampa Bay Tarpons is on the clock until 9:20.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                        • Mar 2004

i hope this makes sense to everyone else.... but essentially because the players i took were not on his list i won't get the opportunity to change them.... same goes for most people.... and for those complaining they lost players... it does suck but they willhave to trust others being on the "honour" system.... and make their next pick...

ok...here's how this would shakedown....

Rejects get Raiola and Housh

Super duces get Koppen (i think they said they would have taken the other..)

jersey jags get to pick from all avail players and those already picked BELOW their pick...if they WOULD HAVE picked a taken player (honour system) then they get them and that bumps that person who then gets to do the same with avail players and those below them... same deal for the vikings with Housh.

eventually it will get beack to even keel....

I wouldn't be able to change my picksand neither would anyone else not involved.

although erie has lost 3 picks.... they still should have checked in or emailed their list when eb emailed them if they knew they could not eb around tonight....

i don't know.... best i can come up with and be fair.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

ok...here's how this would shakedown....

Rejects get Raiola and Housh

Super duces get Koppen (i think they said they would have taken the other..)

jersey jags get to pick from all avail players and those already picked BELOW their pick...if they WOULD HAVE picked a taken player (honour system) then they get them and that bumps that person who then gets to do the same with avail players and those below them... same deal for the vikings with Housh.

eventually it will get beack to even keel....

I wouldn't be able to change my picksand neither would anyone else not involved.

although erie has lost 3 picks.... they still should have checked in or emailed their list when eb emailed them if they knew they could not eb around tonight....

i don't know.... best i can come up with and be fair.
                          hmm, that sounds fair to everyone.

Comment

• R. Rich
                            • Apr 2003

Tampa Bay selects Clark Haggans, LB with their pick.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Fighting Shih Tzus are on the clock.

Comment

• That Guy
                                • Apr 2004

Rejects pick C Jeff Mitchell

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀